Does anybody else find themselves wanting....

Options
2»

Replies

• FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Not everyone around me. Just the people who ask me how I lost the weight, I send them a link to the website, and a couple of months later they're asking me again...

^^^^^This. I don't offer unless they ask.
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about wanting 'it' more.... :(

:sad: :cry: :sad:
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Yes, so they'll stop making me feel guilty for not eating the *kitten* they eat. I DON'T WANT YOUR DORITOS!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBZ3BWy-BQvlGetnPGh5ldQUKJ-4WgsSYsNbzvyhifSSwZMRpT

I'll take your Doritos and even share with the cat :heart:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    When i am proud of myself or proud of something then I want to tell the whole world too. :)
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I don't talk about it until someone asks. I don't want to be that pushy person. Don't get me wrong I post about my fitness classes, and have given everyone an open invite, but I know that until someone WANTS to make the changes they need to make they won't do it.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Yes, so they'll stop making me feel guilty for not eating the *kitten* they eat. I DON'T WANT YOUR DORITOS!

These are my favorite....hhhnnnnggggg

jackedench01.png&sa=X&ei=WTEYUJWfO4ra8wT2sYCYDA&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGJSoa4sMgmvr6oxHOUxVXtqunN4w
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    If someone seems interested, I tell them what I'm doing and how it's helped me see how terrible I was eating before I started checking calories or nutrition. It's up to them to want to change though.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You can't help but want to spread the word about how good you feel....I get it!!! I want to just yell it sometimes.....it feels good to feel good!!!!!!
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Only if they are interested in how I am doing it. I do find myself wanting to spread the word about going gluten free, particularly when I hear people complaining about all their health problems. Most people won't even try it for 30 days to see if they feel better, even if they are miserable with auto-immune diseases and having to take tons of meds with bad side effects.
  • ashlafer
    ashlafer Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Same here! My mom has a lifetime gym membership (got a really great deal on it) but never hits the gym because she's afraid she doesn't know how to do anything there! And my 12-year-old brother is getting fatter by the minute...I can tell he has the same emotional-eating problems I've struggled with this year, and it's so hard to just sit by and watch him pile more fat on his double chin...especially when my dad and grandma continue to say he hasn't gained weight...This is the same dad/grandma that believe that you can eat as much (white) rice pudding and whole wheat pasta as you want because they don't have any calories, since they are whole wheat or have 1%, instead of 2% milk -_-
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    I haven't lost much but I don't ever stop talking about it. I will probobly lose friends because it's all I talk about and all I think about.

The day I go for a run without a shirt on down main street than I MIGHT stop.

Until then it's my motivation to talk about it.

It helps to keep me going.