First time posting a pic - My small success (30 DS)

Options

Replies

• proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    The only not so great part of your after pic would be the socks and flip-flops combination!! lol Seriously though, you did great for not even being able to finish it. Don't listen to the haters - they are just afraid you will motivate them to start. Keep exercising and getting healthier!!!

lol You made me laugh.. Thanks for the motivation
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    you're so right.. definitely dont letting anybody discorage me
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call that a small success. I see some great results for 30 days! I can definitely tell a difference in your waist, stomach and thighs. Great job!

30DS is one of my favorite programs. I haven't tried RI30 yet but I doing Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones with 30DS this month. Jillian is definitely one of my heroes!
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    I wouldn't call that a small success. I see some great results for 30 days! I can definitely tell a difference in your waist, stomach and thighs. Great job!

30DS is one of my favorite programs. I haven't tried RI30 yet but I doing Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones with 30DS this month. Jillian is definitely one of my heroes!

Thanks I'll start ripped in 30 this week. I've heard is harder than 30 ds
  • trkilpatrick
    trkilpatrick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE PICS!!! i just started MFP and started over with 30DS. You have just given me the motivation that i need to get through the next 24 days!!
    I can really see a difference in your midsection and your arms! Good job girl!! :wink:
  • Barbaraschneeberger
    Options
    I can see the difference!! keep going, your doing great!!
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE PICS!!! i just started MFP and started over with 30DS. You have just given me the motivation that i need to get through the next 24 days!!
    I can really see a difference in your midsection and your arms! Good job girl!! :wink:

thank you feel free to add me as friend.
    I might do a second round of 30ds as well
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You can clearly see it in your hips, that's awesome, keep going!
  • proudmommy1003
    Options

Thank you. I wanna do a second round of the 30ds after I complete ripped in 30. Good luck!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, and don't let anyone tell you any different!!!
  • Badmamabear
    Options
    I see a big difference in your waste and hips, that's where im trying to lose! Great job you look really good.
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Maybe that person is just jealous!? Things are going to be *different* after you've had a baby but looks to me like muffin top is what you're losing! Great job! That is one hard workout and you seem to have done well with it. :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You have done great! Four pounds is four pounds, you know??
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Now clean your room! ROFL! :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Nice job, I can see the difference
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    Good for you! Now clean your room! ROFL! :flowerforyou:

lol I know that would help me burn,some extra calories too but with a crawling baby that is learning to wall is a hard task.
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I definitely noticed a difference with the lovehandles and saddlebags (those are by the hips right?)! It's all slimmer, which in incredible for 4lbs. Amazing, and I think your legs look better, so don't listen to that friend of yours! :P
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    I definitely noticed a difference with the lovehandles and saddlebags (those are by the hips right?)! It's all slimmer, which in incredible for 4lbs. Amazing, and I think your legs look better, so don't listen to that friend of yours! :P

lol thanks
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job...that looks like more than 4lbs so I think that is a big success! Own it, girl, you obviously work hard for it and deserve it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!