I quit smoking and gained 75 lbs

Options
After I quit sickeretts I gained weight fast. I went on Atkins and lost 40 lbs in two years. I maintained my 215 lb weight for 7 years low carbing. 4 months ago I read a book Fit For Life. It teaches food combining. I lost 35 lbs in 4 months. I would like to lose some more but I am maintaining again. I just signed up to this site today. I am hopeing to talk to other Food Combiners and LO Carbers to jump start more loss. Food Combining has only a few rules and you dont count anything except lbs lost. Eat fruit on an empty stomac only. Dont mix carbs and protien in the same meal. Veggies go with everything.. Today I ate Fresh upasturized OJ.. Carrot juice.. bananna, and an apple spread out over the morning. Lunch veggie salad... Dinner steamed veggies and prime rib.. Anyway I am happy to find this site and hope to find more FC Folks here.... Smitch007

Replies

• vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Congrats on quitting smoking. :happy: This website is very helpful in helping you to know how to lose weight--what you do (eat) will be the key to success.:smile::wink: :happy: :flowerforyou: