Any Teens on Here? Need PeerSupport

Options
2»

Replies

• JenniferGLeigh
    Options
    I'm 18 and 5'7" about 155 at the moment! Feel free to add me! I'm trying to lose weight because recently I've learned to control my eating and decided it's time to get healthy. I use to be anorexic, then I became a binge eater and became obsessed with food, andgained tons and tons of weight. It has been a long journey for me!
  • xNicoleDenisex
    Options
    Hi! I'm 19 and just recently went to the doctor and found I weighed 228 (we don't own a scale at home so I never really kept track). I just joined the site today because when I went to the doctor and saw a PA she recommended this site to help me with my weight. So, I decided why not?! I want to be a role model for those around me, and I just want to be happier with myself. I'm naturally a positive person and don't really focus or try to focus on other people's outside appearance, I like to get to know people and what they're like on the inside. Uhm..so yeahh if you want to be friends add me, if not that's okay too! I just want to offer my support to anyone who may need it and to maybe have some for myself as well :)
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm a teen! I'm a 5'1" and 98 pound vegetarian who struggles with EDNOS and OCD. If that doesn't bother you then please add me. :) I would love to have more friends on here! Thank you!
  • frodolives19
    Options
    Hey! I'm eighteen as well. We're fairly close weight/height-wise too. I'm 5'10" and 235 lbs. Please feel free to add me, or I'll add you if I can figure it out (still kinda knew to this website, myself)!
  • greektoast
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 18 and I'm a dude, and gay! I would really like to achieve the weight that I used to have but would really enjoy the support of people who want to improve themselves along with me! So if anyone is looking for friends to help them on this, suck-tastic journey of healthy food and... (dare I say?) exercise, add me! :flowerforyou:
  • CuteAndSilly
    Options
    Hi; I'm18 and I just started, but my friends recommended this site, so I'm trying it. I have been overweight my entire life, and I really want to change; no just so I'd look great, but also to help my health. I have asthma, so I'm trying to build my lung capacity and lose weight so my lungs don't have extra work. I'd love it if you would be my friend and help support me! After we reach our goals, we could get together and celebrate!
  • itsrachel23
    Options
    I'm 17 and I am gonna be a senior in high school. Would love some new friends from mfp :)
  • LittleChelly
    Options
    I'm 17, 140 pounds and I'm 5'2. Although I don't feel over-weight my doctor keeps telling me I need to lose it cause I gained 7 pounds over the course of 3 months. My goal is to at least get back down to 125.

No one has bullied me or anything because the way I gain weight it isn't noticeable so it's easy for me to gain it if I don't have the visual.

Let's be friends and motivate each other :)
  • Bianca61210
    Options
    Hi everyone, im 18. Struggled with my weight sence middle school. I have graduated high school.
    but if anyone needs help im here to help;)