weight gain, boating with gas..

Options
So i got serious about loosing weight on Wednesday. I ate fine, and stayed within my 1200 call. I did not work out that day. Ate well and worked out Thursday and friday, didn't work out Saturday but ate well, ate great and worked out Sunday. About to work out today. I have been really bloated today with gas. My pants which is normally comfortable are so tight it hurts and i have put on 5 lbs since Thursday. What's is going on? I can understand the weight going up and down, but the boating and tight pants? Anyone can help it would be really appreciatived. Sorry for any typos, i only have internet thru my phone.

Ignore tinker and goals.. Can edit it from phone.

Replies

• Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Did you increase your fiber intake? Fiber One products are so yummy but i can't touch them w/o major issues...:sick:
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Drinking enough water? If I don't or eat too much sodium I bloat like crazy!
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    Thanks, i bet both of those things is what's causing it. Tri but i have constipation issues as is and i ate blfiberry one ceearl each morning but one and then one morning was high fiber oat meal. Had lots of sodium today. Hopefully i can watch this and see a weight drop and get some relief
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    when i get bloating with gas I also take a couple of pills of gas x the generic kind. Works everytime.
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Stevia or other "diet" additives always upset my stomach!
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya on the Fiber One bars. OMG! Talk about MAJOR bloating and gas!! I took Beano and it didn't help so I stopped eating the bars all together which really bummed me out 'cause they're SO yummy!