Wanted: friends for motivation.

Options
Hi all. Just thought I'd put my name out there. Looking to add friends. I'm 34, mother of a 6 year old girl. Looking to lose 40lbs or so. Weight has always been a struggle for me, and I'm at it again lol. Add me if you'd like. Can't have too many friends :)

Replies

• pippinboy9
    pippinboy9 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    add me please :)
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    you can add me also, im trying to work off 51 pounds and I find a friend to help keep you motivated will help! :D
  • eabeach43
    eabeach43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started here as well and could use friends to help motivate!! My username is eabeach43
  • pippinboy9
    pippinboy9 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
  • firebird7171
    Options
    Can't agree more, I've made some friends today and I hope to make more. The support is very helpful. Im adding you now.
  • surahrah
    surahrah Posts: 18
    Options
    I have a blog up for the 30 day shred (Workout dvd by Jillian Michaels) with some pictures (put up new ones today), motivation, and just things about working out and modifying what you need to and everything so you should all check it out :) Also feel free to add me!
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good luck on here ill send you an add
  • SovanJedi
    SovanJedi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need more numbers behind me for support too.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    feel free to add:smile:
  • kikiwinks
    kikiwinks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me as well, never enough support & motivation.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm also 34. No girls though, only boys!
  • nomorebigbaby
    Options
    I'M ADDIN YOU GUYS. I say its better to make smaller goals. maybe 10lbs instead of saying 50. 50 can seem overwhelming when you only lose 1 or 2 pounds at a time.
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like to!
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    i am 31 and have two girls 4 and 7, i am new to this site but dont know how to add people, can you add me? Need to find some friends to aid motivation!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request- this is a great site for motivation, and MFP buddies make it more fun :) Anyone can add me!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. been on here almost 2 years and have maintained for about a year and a half.
  • mlegosz
    mlegosz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A few extra friends goes a long long way! Anyone feel free to add me too!
  • henny914
    henny914 Posts: 2
    Options
    new to the site just looking for some motivational friends to help with my weight loss journey also everyone add me thanks :)
  • Unforgivenchild
    Unforgivenchild Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm also wanting to add people for support i'm needing to lose 25kgs :) Hope everyone's having a good week so far lots of fruit,veges and exercise...To all in Melbourne the weather has sure been nice the past couple of days and looking like a few more good days to get out and walk and if got young one's like myself an hour or so playing at the park :)