New here

Options
Hey all,

my name is Taylor and I am 19 years old. My starting weight was 221 and after two weeks I am down to 215. I am working hard but having some trouble staying on track. I joined this website to help me keep track of my calorie intake and hopefully work towards my goal weight of 170. If you have any tips or tricks that keep you guys on track I would love to hear them!

Thanks!

Replies

• SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi, Im samantha. I started at 295 and I would like to be around 170. My only tip is to try and stay as close to your calorie goal as possible. I also dont eat back all the exercise calories you earn and I make sure to try and drink the full 8 glasses or more, it makes me feel fuller.
    You can add me if you would like. My food diary is open to my friends.
    Good luck reaching your goal, stick with it, you will only regret it, if you dont.
    :)
  • littlejay9865
    Options
    Hi, my name is Judy, I just started on this website, logging in my food diary. It was easy to do but several things were in grams, I don't know grams... How many grams in a tablespoon, teaspoon, ect...How do I measure that??
    I have about 100 lbs to lose, I know it will be slow, I have been on this journey to lose weight for many years.
    My doctor says execise 1 hour a day and only 1500 calories a day.......
    Yikes!!............................I could use some encouragement......thanks :ohwell: