Anyone lose 100+ more than once?

Options
Hello there! I'm new to My Fitness Pal and just recently starting a new weight loss journey. Twelve years ago, I lost 180 pounds and I looked and felt pretty darn good. I kept the weight off fairly well the first 3 years after. Then, slowly but surely life happened. I won't get into details and I don't want to sound like I am making excuses; so I will just say the last 10 years of my life have been pretty bumpy and I slowly but surely let go of the good eating habits I had acquired. I did not gain it all back - but stopped short of 25 pounds.

When you lose a large amount like I did, your self-esteem and confidence really soars. It was fun to run into people who knew me as heavy and who did not recognize me at first! Well, gaining it back deflated me. I really struggled with guilt and shame. It was hard seeing people that I have not seen in a long time. Now, I worry people will not recognize me because I have gained so much weight. So, I have stopped being as social as I once was.

Well, at this point, I think I am ready to move on past all of that and begin fresh again. I have to admit, however, that I am afraid I will not be able to lose as much weight as I did before. Face it, I am 12 years older and I am post-menopause. So, I am wondering....is there anyone else out there who has lost a large amount of weight more than once?? If so, I would love to hear from you!