What are U EXCITED to do since you've lost wt. (or plan to)?

Options
2»

Replies

• TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I want to visit the Grand Canyon and maybe take a cruise.

My six year old has been planning her 11th birthday at Disney World since she was 4 or 5 (no idea why the 11th) I went years ago and when I was in better health than now but still not where I should have been so I would like to return and be able to enjoy the park with her.

But most of all I want to just be able to do something without thinking how I am going to maneuver around. I have lost 21 pounds since starting and already have seen my endurance increase. I still have a long way to go but know this time it is going to happen and I am so excited just thinking about what the end results are going to be.
  • shan899
    shan899 Posts: 40
    Options
    My weight has always kept me back from feeling womanly or sexy. I am short (5') so every extra pound looks horrible. Being overweight has always made me feel like a little 12 year old oompa loompa.

So, when I lose my 35lbs my plan is to do a....... Boudoir shoot. I feel like it will be something to work hard for. Something that will help me feel sexy.
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hopefully, have a baby! Yes, my reason for losing weight is mainly health, but my husband and I want children soooo once I get under 200 we are going to start trying. =)
  • jnbrewer
    Options
    Walk the beach and surf proudly! I recently moved back to FL, and forgot how "body conscious" people in South Florida are.