share ur one weird addiction???

Options

Replies

• j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to reading every email in my inbox on my work email as soon as I get them. Can't stand having unopend mail.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    smelling everything.
    and biting my cuticles.
    and tv series.
    and certain video games.
    and scratching bug bites.
    anti-bac stuff.
  • grabbin_life84
    grabbin_life84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Burning calories in increments of 5 &10....I guess that's more OCD though, ha!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to plucking those pesky little hairs off my breasts..and I used to be so obsessed that if the tweezers couldn't grab it I would use my nail to dig it out and would make myself bleed

I'm not proud :sad:

umm.... hairs on your BREASTS? Now I don't have much experience with breasts other than mine, but I had no idea there was such a thing.
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Dr. Mcdougalls soups in a bad way. I need to get paid for promoting them everywhere
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im addicted to SEX AND THE CITY:drinker: .....AND YOGURT BEACH:bigsmile:
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    also mentally fixing spelling errors/grammatical errors.
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    make-up Which can get expensive sometimes :/
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to plucking those pesky little hairs off my breasts..and I used to be so obsessed that if the tweezers couldn't grab it I would use my nail to dig it out and would make myself bleed

I'm not proud :sad:

umm.... hairs on your BREASTS? Now I don't have much experience with breasts other than mine, but I had no idea there was such a thing.

I think it happens mostly after you have children. Your hormones change a lot.
  • funsiiz
    Options
    Burning calories in increments of 5 &10....I guess that's more OCD though, ha!

OCD....me too...cant just stop at 112 calories...has to be 115 or 120 and so on:bigsmile:
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    My GF
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Bubble Safari on facebook and MFP forums!!!! :happy:
  • RanmaGirl5
    RanmaGirl5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anime (Manga included), Jdramas Ranma 1/2 and Ouran High School Host Club, and Martial Arts
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Flossing my teeth with those little dental picks.

It drives my husband nuts but I hate dirty teeth lol!
  • dottheallison
    Options
    cereal. I could eat it all day, every day. No problem. I'm trying to limit myself to one bowl a day. Isn't really happening quite yet...

OMG. ME TOO. :flowerforyou:

But also Turner Classic Movies. And the great american songbook. Can't get enough.
  • MissShancey
    Options
    i addicted to black men ...
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    My GF

Your girlfriend is a weird addiction? I hope for your sake, she's not on mfp.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    reading.
    i need to be reading at book at any given time.
    i dont nessicarily need to be doing it 24/7, but i need to atleast be working on a book.
    when i run out (and i often do) i'll re read books.

when i was in high school and was suffering from mania and insomnia, i would read 3-5 books at a time. one chapter each. all night.

i go through books pretty fast. >_>

and i feel horrible when i have nothing to read. i feel sad when a book ends. its a tad strange, but i suppose there are worst addictions.
  • funsiiz
    Options
    cereal. I could eat it all day, every day. No problem. I'm trying to limit myself to one bowl a day. Isn't really happening quite yet...

OMG. ME TOO. :flowerforyou:

Oh yes, that was a serious addiction I had to kick....thats all I would eat:blushing: Frosted Flakes were the best.....I have a special way to eat Lucky Charms....cereal first...leave all marshmellows for last....omg yum
  • Elite4LifeDono
    Options
    milk with hummus and sunchips.