What's up with people posting face pics?

Options

Replies

• emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    <
    face
  • ourwickedlies
    ourwickedlies Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping you're being sarcastic. My face is just my face and it's so people know that I'm actually a teenage girl and not some pervy man.
    Wee.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Why is this even a topic? This is a fitness site right? If you don't like other peoples pics then don't be their friend, log your food and exorcise and get off. Is that so hard?
    :noway:

Chit-chat, fun and games...oh wait, you said "exorcise and get off", so I guess that was part of the fun. Sorry, I get it now. :wink:

ETA: I missed one
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Why is this even a topic? This is a fitness site right? If you don't like other peoples pics then don't be their friend, log your food and exorcise and get off. Is that so hard?
    :noway:

Chit-chat, fun and games...oh wait, you said "exorcise and get off" and "hard", so I guess that was part of the fun. Sorry, I get it now. :wink:

ETA: I missed another one
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    <---- is this better?

Epic FAIL!! This would work if it was a dating site and not a fitness site! We don't need to see your boobs popping out of your shirt.

Hell yeah we do! R

NO we do not!! A) This is not a dating site!! B) Guys can't get away with showing just their packages without being deleted! Boob shots are offensive peroid!

Very good point LMFAO
  • Runner50266
    Options
    Seriously! Are you're so pretty that you have to show off your face? Some of us have to hide ourselves because we weren't as gifted as you. You insult us average looking people. BTW this is a fitness site not facepal. At least you can get in better shape, we can't change our faces :grumble:

Hey now. It's not Kneepal either!

LOL. Love it.
  • toddmshaw
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean ;-)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    <---- is this better?

Epic FAIL!! This would work if it was a dating site and not a fitness site! We don't need to see your boobs popping out of your shirt.

Hell yeah we do!

NO we do not!! A) This is not a dating site!! B) Guys can't get away with showing just their packages without being deleted! Boob shots are offensive peroid!

@B nope, just a sexy toned hip, and if there were nipples showing I could see your point.. As is, just because you don't personally like or feel the need to involve yourself in a certain part of anatomy(female body) doesn't mean that it's offensive... and I don't see you complaining about men's completely bared chests.(nipples n all :p )

This site is a fitness site we are here to be inspired by others progress and be an inspiration to others. What progress is being shown to be inspiring to other by show only the assets? I would be just as offended if a guy had just a package shot! You can show your assets along with showing progress and being inspring to others, which this site is designed to be. When guys are showing their chests they are showing total body transformations. I have no issues with that as they is showing their improvement guys and gals alike! When just showing assets on a guy or gal is offensive.
    I donno, if you manage to lose all the weight and keep the rack that's a NSV if there ever was one :happy:

And hey if you wanna show us how much your junk grew I'm all for that too :laugh:
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I can tilt my head and the double chin is gone.

There isn't much I can do with the body and I'm no good at Photoshop.

Curse the luck! :ohwell:

lol! This. ^^
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have a mix of face and body part pictures uploaded..body part pics are solely to track my progress. But here I changed my face pic to one of my freshly bloated stomach after having a few well earned beers with dinner just for you :wink:

Love it :drinker:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    This thread started out fun... but as usual the douche-puppets and ignoramuses join the party.

For the record, I put my face on my profile not because I'm a pretty man, but because for the majority of my adult life my body has looked like I've ingested a partially deflated beach ball. :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    This thread started out fun... but as usual the douche-puppets and ignoramuses join the party.

For the record, I put my face on my profile not because I'm a pretty man, but because for the majority of my adult life my body has looked like I've ingested a partially deflated beach ball. :laugh:

Right! Ugh. It's like having to explain the punchline to a joke. :ohwell:
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    I think my profile pics says "look at me i'm so freaking serious and you all are jealous that you can't do the serious sexy face like me". Chew on that suckas!
  • CoderGal
    Options

I actually tried on the second page :P
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    <---- is this better?

Hell yeah we do!

@B nope, just a sexy toned hip, and if there were nipples showing I could see your point.. As is, just because you don't personally like or feel the need to involve yourself in a certain part of anatomy(female body) doesn't mean that it's offensive... and I don't see you complaining about men's completely bared chests.(nipples n all :p )

This site is a fitness site we are here to be inspired by others progress and be an inspiration to others. What progress is being shown to be inspiring to other by show only the assets? I would be just as offended if a guy had just a package shot! You can show your assets along with showing progress and being inspring to others, which this site is designed to be. When guys are showing their chests they are showing total body transformations. I have no issues with that as they is showing their improvement guys and gals alike! When just showing assets on a guy or gal is offensive.
    I donno, if you manage to lose all the weight and keep the rack that's a NSV if there ever was one :happy:

And hey if you wanna show us how much you junk grew I'm all for that too :laugh:

I agree if you have lost all of that weight and are able to keep your rack that's awesome! I'm saying show them with some class and show with your entire progress! Were here to see the total transformation.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    <<<I do it because I'm very proud of my nose job. Ok, and the whisker lift.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Seriously! Are you're so pretty that you have to show off your face? Some of us have to hide ourselves because we weren't as gifted as you. You insult us average looking people. BTW this is a fitness site not facepal. At least you can get in better shape, we can't change our faces :grumble:

If the back of my knee was as awesome as yours.........I'd show it instead........or not
  • CoderGal
    Options
    <---- is this better?

Hell yeah we do!

And hey if you wanna show us how much you junk grew I'm all for that too :laugh:

I agree if you have lost all of that weight and are able to keep your rack that's awesome! I'm saying show them with some class and show with your entire progress! Were here to see the total transformation.
    And by class you mean glass and pressed up against it right? I thought we were here to do our own transforming. Some people are classy, some people aren't. Some people can be both of those things, especially those with a sense of humor. The best are the ones that figure out how to be classy in public and other things in other places :P
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I actually tried on the second page :P

I saw that :smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    <<<I do it because I'm very proud of my nose job. Ok, and the whisker lift.

I showed off the whole bod so everyone can see how well yoga works for me :bigsmile: