Viewing Food Diaries for 1200 calories

Options
Hi, everybody! This is my first message on the boards! I am hoping some of you who have a 1200 calorie limit would comment here so that I can click on you and view your diaries. I'm just searching for creative ideas I don't know of. Thanks!!!

Replies

• justdoyourbest
    justdoyourbest Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    and I'm at 1200 cuz that's what myfitnesspal suggested for me. I'm not thinking of it as an extreme or anything
  • hiiashley
    hiiashley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! My food diary is public, so you can view it if you like.
    My daily goal is 1200 a day. Some days I can manage to only eat 600, but others I'm at a full 1800, aha.

Also, I'm only 4 feet 11 inches, so 1200 isn't "too little" for me.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    i'm at 1400 and i exercise a lot, but you're welcome to look. i prepare almost everything at home and from scratch.
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I would suggest www.skinnytaste.com or emilybites.com. Both sights have some amazing recipes and are healthier versions of foods you know and love:)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I would suggest www.skinnytaste.com or emilybites.com. Both sights have some amazing recipes and are healthier versions of foods you know and love:)

This! Personally, I'm far from 1200, I usually eat more around 1600+ a day, but this website helps a lot. And the chicken parmesan is killer!
  • cmpollard01
    cmpollard01 Posts: 246
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine-it's public! I'm like you...MFP suggests the 1200 for me, so I try to stick to it since I've been seeing such great results...and I don't feel deprived!
  • sharoniballoni
    sharoniballoni Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200
  • kayteekay94
    Options
    I'm at 1230,but when I burn 500 cals I usually add 75-100 to that. Feel free to add and look. My Fruit Smoothie is skim milk, fat free yogurt, and 1.5 cups of fruit (papaya, pineapple, mango, strawberry mix). The dinner salad is 5 cups lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, parmesan, flax seed, and light dressing.
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    feel free to look at mine if you wish.... I try to stay around 1200 calories... sometimes I am under, but I try not to let that happen very often.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends... I'm at 1200/day.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have my goal set to 1300 so I don't dip under 1200 regularly.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Feel free and if you see any recipes that you like, message me! I love to cook! =)

Edited to say that i am under a doctors supervision for 1000 calories, give or take 300. Please read my profile!
  • mysterysilk
    Options
    I have a 1200 calorie diary!
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    Mine's open to friends. You can add me and then delete me if you'd like. Or keep me around.
  • Dino924
    Dino924 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just put my down to 1200 after trying to stick with 1350 and not seeing results. I doubt I'll be able to stick with it, but maybe it will be better if I shoot for 1200 instead of 1350.
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Mine is public! Feel free to peek or friend me.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    you can look at mine
  • NoBSJess
    NoBSJess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine should be open as well. I'm at 1200, but I work out every weekday (and some weekend days) so I can include wine in my diet. ;) No workout = no wine. baha
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Mines only viewable to my friends. feel free to add :)