Consume more calories

Options
Hi ya any suggestions on consuming more calories 800 carbs 131 fat 8 gms I already had my dose of sugar do you know what foods I can eat to cover the rest new to this help much appreciated :-)

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Do you want any protein in there too?

I don't understand if the 800 carbs etc. is what you've already consumed (your dose of sugar) or what you want to consume, especially as sugar is carbs and there's no protein listed.
  • mystry11
    mystry11 Posts: 34
    Options
    Calories is at 800 what I have left 131 for carbs too my sugar and protein i have already consumed any suggestion on what to eat to consume the rest thanks for replying too :-)
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Get some fat in there! Nuts, nut butters, low sugar granola, really, you can eat what you want.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Food.
  • mystry11
    Options
    Food ?? The world is full of food not that hungry lol ok I'll look at the nuts thanks for your help just gota keep doing research my journey has just begun good luck to you all cheers!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Calories is at 800 what I have left 131 for carbs too my sugar and protein i have already consumed any suggestion on what to eat to consume the rest thanks for replying too :-)
    I still don't understand what is written here. Why don't you open your diary for us to see what's what?

I second the nuts or nut butter and the FOOD idea if you've just eaten sugars.
  • mystry11
    Options
    Ah sory new to this website let me get bak to you on opening my food diary plz have a great day/ nite cheers!