Giving this another go.

Options
Hello, my name is Katherine. I am 19-years-old and my goal in life is to join the Navy. Too bad I need to lose some weight first. I have tried this site before, and it worked wonders! Sadly, I lost my support, and quickly gained the weight back. Now I am fully dedicated, with moral support or not, to fight through this and lead a healthy life style!

If anyone needs any support, friends - I am always here.

Replies

• amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    well i understand what u saying. but remember everyone is fighting the weight,but im here to work with u!!
  • Jsheets19
    Options
    Welcome! I only had to lose a little and get in better shape but I have logged on for 185 days and lost 16 pounds! My goal is 20 and it is taking forever. Anyway, don't beat yourself up, track everything and you will lose. I found if I don't have time to track, I write what I eat on a post it and do it later. :)
  • shellymoore0919
    Options
    Request sent! Together we all can do this!
  • onlykatherinee
    Options
    It's just hard having some people that want to help you all the way, but my family telling me I'm not going to make it. I am here to prove them wrong, and to show them with a little hard work, anything is possible. I'll definitely try to log in everything I eat. I think the hardest thing to get rid of is the coffee I drink. haha! Not specifically the coffee, but the amount I consume.
  • onlykatherinee
    Options
    Request sent! Together we all can do this!

Yay! :D