Replies

• lfig720
    lfig720 Posts: 3
    Options
    I need friends too lol....added you! :) My sn is Lfig720
  • ausheli
    ausheli Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Been using the app for 2 years but mostly walking just starting to jog/run/shuffle looking for new running friends for the challenge section, so anyone who hasn't done a lot of running and want to push and motivate each other, add me, screen name auspballer
  • DaniHernz
    DaniHernz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Guys! I'm new here, Im looking for people to run with the app! feel free to add me :) My nike name is DaniHernz
  • TAlvis7
    TAlvis7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I love a challenge! Add me if you like. User name: Ted Alvis might need to put Ted_Alvis
  • michaelchristophrous
    Options
    Hi if anyone wants to add me my NIKE+ ID is: Michael C or EvilEfil, I can't remember which one, all are free to add me if you wish, it would be nice to get a good league table going.
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    I'm ericadeee. All friends welcome, need the competition to motivate me!
  • rcvpierre
    rcvpierre Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everybody, please feel free to add me, I don't have a lot of friend so please add me. My username is rcvpierre
    Thanks, see you soon on nike+running
  • rcvpierre
    rcvpierre Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everybody, please feel free to add me, I don't have a lot of friend so please add me. My username is rcvpierre
    Thanks, see you soon on nike+running
  • uchtman5081
    Options
    I'm more of just a casual walker just getting in to shape my name is uchtman5081 I'm just looking do be competitive with some good people :)
  • sueannieftw
    Options
    I need more friends for competition! Add me! My username is Sue Anne Davis
  • mertdp27
    mertdp27 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just joined MFP today and I'd like to add more friends on Nike+ to create some challenge and motivation for a good league.

Please add me on your Nike+ list, my SN is MertDP.
  • charb93
    charb93 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this too Charlotte_Bellamy
  • dashhvlasova
    Options
    Add meee DashVlasova <3
  • Jjz4269
    Jjz4269 Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me my account is jjz4269 I run daily and would love some active friends to challenge!!!!!
  • bukk_pon
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well (bukk_pon) I run 5k a day. And would like some competition.
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    You can find me at blackfeltfedora@yahoo.com. If you don't want a guy logging 200+ miles a month you may not want to add me :P
  • lilmeg99
    Options
    I'm new to nike plus:) but I usually run around 4 miles three times a week. Add me! Lilmeg99
  • cathherrinnneee
    Options
    new to the app but cathherrinnneee :)
  • Clarisse732
    Options
    I want to get back to using my ipod sensor while on my treadmill and the GPS on my phone when outside. I am a walker not a runner so if there are any walkers (runners too) out here add me Optimistic-Dreamer

I love friendly competition and motivatgion
  • matthewnorman161
    matthewnorman161 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need more friend for Nike +, I am training for my first marathon, and would love to have people to compare to! :)
    My screen name is mcnorman18 or email is mcnorman18@live.com