Anyone Maintaining??????

Options
I need some friends who are maintaining. I got a few but need some more. I am 32 years old started on January 31st and lost 48 pounds on MFP. I have completed one week on maintainence. I think I did okay but would love to bounce ideas off other ladies who are maintaining. Is there any of you out there?

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,010 Member
    Options
    I am in maintaince mode but I wouldnt mind if I lost another 5-10 lbs . anyway if you want to friend me that would be great. You can never have too much support and it is easier to do with someone else
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I can't pass the physical exam, but I've been on maintenance since November. Been as high as +3; been as low as -1 since then.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am on maintaining,
    My goal was 227 down to 127, I reached it in 8 months.
    I have now been on maintaining for 9 months now.
    My weight went down to 115 during this period
    I am 5'2 so I decide my weight should be 115-117 range
    IT IS VERY HARD!
    Good luck to you
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining over the summer. Gained 2 lbs but then stayed there. I have just lowered my calories a little because I would like to lower my BF some. Been trying to build some muscle.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Im pretty much maintaining right now. Feel free to FR me!!! :))))
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Me. I'm maintaining and would also be ok if I gained a few pounds of muscle as well. I need to eat well above what MFP sets for maintenance in order to maintain and not lose weight because MFP does not know our individual muscle composition, specific activity levels and metabolism. I also find it easier to eat a steady amount and increase by 100 or 200 calories if I exercise a lot. I just want to eat a steady day to day amount and not base it on logging all my exercise calories. I'm 34.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Me too! Am down to 139 and would love to hit 132 but am now in maintenance & serious tone up mode. I reckon mainenance is harder than losing as it's so hard to determine where I should be.
    Looks like all of us ladies are in the same boat - maybe we should start our own group?
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    I've been maintaining for... about eight years now? That said, I'm running like crazy lately and I'd be surprised if I didn't lose some weight just because, after so many years of maintaining, I don't remember how to eat 4000 calories.
  • lyfurlong
    lyfurlong Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I too am maintaining and would even like to lose 5 or so more. Started toning classes too and am running. Would love some friends who are in the same place. I am 41, 5'2" and 126 pounds