Questions - Heart rate monitors

Options
2»

Replies

• schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7! rocks my world and it doesnt pick up a signal from any other HRM monitors. A great buy on Amazon. I paid about $81 for mine through HRM USA, one of amazon's affiliates.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I have heard that with the Polar HRM if the battery dies you have to send it back to the company. Has anyone been faced with that problem?
    The polar website *suggests* you send it back.
    I have the F7 and have changed the battery myself. Got the replacement battery at Radio Shack (or whatever it's called now).
  • mdorsey2010
    Options
    Yep...Polar FT4 - chest strap, no GPS & I use at gym...not to mention it's pink & cute!:wink: LOVE IT!
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Polar Ft60 hrm. Love it! My boyfriend wears his too and they don't get our rates mixed.
  • HMM163
    HMM163 Posts: 24
    Options
    I have a Polar FT7 which I purchased from Amazon for $76.00. I exercise with someone using a Polar FT7 with no problem.
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Yes the Polar FT4 you can change the batteries on yourself. I also just purchased this, actually the FT40 (but that just gives online help or something, training planner) but it basically the FT4... so far so good, happy with it and can use in gym with no interference.
  • navygunner
    navygunner Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Personally I use the Polar FT4, I love it! had another one before and it was a pain to use. Polars are very user friendly.
  • Elle562018
    Elle562018 Posts: 89 Member
    Options