A thank you AND an apology

Twinmom413
Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi,
First, I have to thank everyone again for responding to my "frustrated" posting yesterday. This site has been wonderful for me...to keep me on track with my eating and because of the amount of support its members gives out. I have 1 week to go on this Diet Derby at work. My goal was to lose 10 pounds and as of today, I only have 2 more to go! That was one of my personal goals as well as not to quit. I tried doing this a few years ago at work and failed miserably...with the end result of quitting before it was even over. So, I'm feeling quite good today because I'm close to my goal AND I didn't quit! Only 1 more week to go!

Also wanted to apologize for posting yesterday and "boohooing". Everyone was very supportive, and gave my great advice about why I wasn't losing as much as I thought I should be. I obviously jumped the gun and should have waited until today to see my weekly result. I also have deduced that part of my problem from yesterday was that I'm NOT drinking enough water and therefore am having "issues" because of it. I've added more fiber to my diet, which solved part of my problem! :blushing:

I'm very proud of myself today and really feeling good about how I feel and look :smile:
For those of you who get frustrated....don't give up, look for the support you need on this site, and stay positive!!! :happy:
Darci

Replies

• Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Hi,
    First, I have to thank everyone again for responding to my "frustrated" posting yesterday. This site has been wonderful for me...to keep me on track with my eating and because of the amount of support its members gives out. I have 1 week to go on this Diet Derby at work. My goal was to lose 10 pounds and as of today, I only have 2 more to go! That was one of my personal goals as well as not to quit. I tried doing this a few years ago at work and failed miserably...with the end result of quitting before it was even over. So, I'm feeling quite good today because I'm close to my goal AND I didn't quit! Only 1 more week to go!

Also wanted to apologize for posting yesterday and "boohooing". Everyone was very supportive, and gave my great advice about why I wasn't losing as much as I thought I should be. I obviously jumped the gun and should have waited until today to see my weekly result. I also have deduced that part of my problem from yesterday was that I'm NOT drinking enough water and therefore am having "issues" because of it. I've added more fiber to my diet, which solved part of my problem! :blushing:

I'm very proud of myself today and really feeling good about how I feel and look :smile:
    For those of you who get frustrated....don't give up, look for the support you need on this site, and stay positive!!! :happy:
    Darci
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Boohooing? Isn't that what we're here for? :wink:

Congrats on sticking with it. It does feel good. GL on your last two pounds.....
    Pam
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Glad you are feeling better. We all have those days where everything is just hard and frustrating and whatever. It just happens. Keep up the good work you have been doing great and we are here for you.
This discussion has been closed.