Need motivation and advice

Options
I've wanted to get started with a weight loss journey (I don't want to "diet" because I've done the whole yo yo thing before). I told myself I would start eating healthier, counting calories, and working out... I had planned to start the 30 DS and counting calories Monday... But I didn't, and so I told myself I would today, and I didn't. I just can't bring myself to start, idk what to do. I know this is a personal issue, but hopefully some of you have ideas or advice or something. Thank you!

Replies

• slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i am exactly the same, i just got soooo tired with saying "il start tommorow". i needed a visual aid so everyday when i woke up i can see something to inspire me. so i put pictures of me at my smallest and me at my biggest weight in an a3 sized frame along side inspirational quotes like "stop saying cant" "no excuses" "sweat is fat crying" ect, there are some great ones on another site called sparkpeople. but the point is seeing something like that just reminds me of why i want to change .....for good.

give it a try xxx