• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    My pic speaks for itself.
    ^This cracked me up! Thank you! And thanks to everyone else as well!
    Fantastic picture! I have one of those awful "look pregnant but you actually aren't" belly's now. I cannot wait till it's gone for good. You look wonderful and this photo was a nice inspiration for me.
    I think that because of my thyroid disease, my belly-carrying-weight is worse than it would be otherwise... But that seems to be where I carry most of my weight regardless. Glad to help. It's possible, it just takes a lot of hard work!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    You Look great, what have you been doing :)

Started tracking in January. I started doing 30 Day Shred in April. I finished it in 6 weeks, as I do it Mon-Fri. I took a week off, then did Ripped in 30, same schedule. Took a week off, then I started another Jillian Michaels DVD called Kickbox FastFix. I walk at least 5 miles per week, I do some sort of cardio on Saturdays, generally one of my Zumba DVDs, then take Sundays off. I like to eat, so I've found a happy medium where I can eat quite a bit and still lose. Check into eat more to weigh less if you're curious. :smile:
  • SerenityGelsinger
    SerenityGelsinger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow, you obviously have been working very hard. You look fabulous!
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    You look great.Congrats on the weight loss!!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Way to go....good job!!!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks all!
  • CherylGardner
    CherylGardner Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Love seeing the fitbit front and center!! :)
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Love seeing the fitbit front and center!! :)

Hahaha Yeah, I had it there because I forget to take it off if I put it on my shorts pocket. And I meant to take it off for the pictures, but forgot and then just decided to leave the pics as they were afterward. I wear it almost all the time. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!