Yippie!

Options
Ok, this is a bit premature, as I didn't want to get excited before reaching 25lbs (at which time I'll take a "during" picture), but I AM EXCITED!!! I was so nervous about Aunt Flo visiting because she usually brings 10lbs with her, so I didn't bother logging since my pre-pms weigh-in. This morning the bloating feeling was gone, so I stepped on the scale and about fell off it!!!

Instead of reading 280-something it was 278!! WHOO HOO!!!! I lost 4lbs since my last weigh in which came to a total of 16.6lbs!!!!

Ok, maybe a bit over-excited for that, but WHOO HOO!!!

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    good for you, girl :)
  • Sooze_1975
    Sooze_1975 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Be as excited as you feel like being :smile: 16 lbs is an awesome amount of weight to have lost! Congrats!!! :drinker:
  • Laurie061273
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I also just realized, that my little ticker there at the bottom of my posts is broken up into 15.625lb segments. This means I have passed the first tick mark on my ticker!!!

AAAAND... I just walked a mile in 20 minutes!
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Celebrate every victory! WTG
  • jpipes17
    jpipes17 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm only down 7lbs and I'm super excited about it b/c I can see and feel a difference. So I do not think you are overly excited! Congrats!!
  • Barbaraschneeberger
    Options
    I would be doing the happy dance!! Nice :)
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!