Went to the Dr,'s for my monthly weighin and I am stoked....

Options
Dr. informed me that since starting my diet 10 weeks ago,( I am not allowed to weigh @ home) I have lost 44 lbs... he is worried that I am losing it a little to quickly, but he knows that I am following my diet plan and going to the gym.. I mean if I want a hamburger or pizza from pizza hut, I have it, but it's just like I say, the fat knows it doesn't belong on me, it just took my brain longer to figure it out... I went shopping yesterday and I got to shop in the regular area, I was so excited...... but now have come to the realization that I streached my body so bad, I am gonna need a tummy tuck, so I am a little scarred about that....
Good Luck to everyone........

Replies

• charley078
    charley078 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Dr. informed me that since starting my diet 10 weeks ago,( I am not allowed to weigh @ home) I have lost 44 lbs... he is worried that I am losing it a little to quickly, but he knows that I am following my diet plan and going to the gym.. I mean if I want a hamburger or pizza from pizza hut, I have it, but it's just like I say, the fat knows it doesn't belong on me, it just took my brain longer to figure it out... I went shopping yesterday and I got to shop in the regular area, I was so excited...... but now have come to the realization that I streached my body so bad, I am gonna need a tummy tuck, so I am a little scarred about that....
    Good Luck to everyone........
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations charley!

That is awesome news and tons of motivation.
    When I started losing weight, I realized my tummy got a bit stretched out as well.
    There will be a tummy tuck and other procedures done when I'm done losing and I am very scared.
    My first pregnancy did it to me.
    Keep up the awesome job!! =)
  • katydavis33
    Options
    I gained 62 lbs. with my 1st pregnancy and 70 lbs. with my 2nd!!! My skin couldn't be more stretched! Makes me motivated never to put on that much again. I am at a great weight now- the hard part is keeping it off! I am a good fad diet loser but I always have a hard time maintaining. That is what I am working on now.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Great job! If you are under 45 or so give your skin a year before tummy tuck action. Your skin will probably come back on it's own, and tummy tucks can look a bit freaky sometimes. Keep up the hard work!
  • Abby
    Abby Posts: 13
    Options
    THAT IS FANTASTIC!!! Congrats! That's almost 4 1/2 pounds a week. I would be stoked too!

Keep it up. I look forward to hearing more about your success!