want to brag about yourself? do it here....

Options
well, I don't know about the zombies, but the fitness enthusiasts I hang with love their bodies and their fitness levels.

personally, I'm lean, beautiful and in great shape. I brag about it. I joke about it. I hope you all do too! Share your awesomeness here and feel free to judge - what's my score? I'm a personal trainer and group fitness instructor. 34 - 24 - 35" and 5'4" 15% body fat. Still dropping body fat after a year of too much partying.

283677_429954537025223_1749269254_n.jpg

Next,
where are you at?

Replies

• busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    where are all the beautiful people at ? 0.o
  • mikek333
    mikek333 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Too hard to compete with that :)
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Not sure people want to compete..........I know I wouldn't. Especially on a "look at me" thread started by a personal trainer.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I think I oughta try skate boarding !!!! LOVE THE LEGS.

Brag as much as you want!

Here's my brag...

http://www.youtube.com/user/nmffnurse?feature=mhee

Still working on doing 10 one arm pushups. Currently stuck at 8.

Working on doing 100 pushups without going into the front leaning rest so much....

And currently stuck on 8 pullups. (a complaint but still a brag!) Don't watch my pullup video. I am embarrassed at my chicken arms in that one.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    You've earned the right BWB. Awesome job!
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have the most beautiful baby :)...my degrees and other worldy objects dont hold a candle
  • apriltrainer
    Options
    My man is also 5 years younger than me...hee hee...
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Being awesome makes life a lot easier.
    Or is it, "I'm awesome because I make life easy?"

Who here knows philosophy??
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Check out my ticker. I now have the ugliest body on the planet, but that's what plastic surgery is for, right?
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    lol, ChrisR. thanks.

apriltrainer! you go! awesome mommie can rock one arm pushups, that's great.

I'm not looking for competition, I'm looking for peers. Aren't there any awesomely beautiful people who love their fit bods here? And I admit, I watch the men's diving and swimming for the eye candy.
  • apriltrainer
    Options
    lol, ChrisR. thanks.

apriltrainer! you go! awesome mommie can rock one arm pushups, that's great.

I'm not looking for competition, I'm looking for peers. Aren't there any awesomely beautiful people who love their fit bods here? And I admit, I watch the men's diving and swimming for the eye candy.

Ha Ha! me too!
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'll brag. I'm fat, with man shoulders and jiggly thighs.

But my tits are great.
  • apriltrainer
    Options
    I sense that this board is going to be overrun with people who don't get it . People who are haters and hate women who look good wearing lululemon...

No negative crap people. Positive Brags! There is enough negative crap on the other threads.
  • Arexxx
    Options
    I retract my last statement and put forward this one; my tits are phenomenal.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I definitely can't compete with OP but my profile pic was taken a few days ago. I'm 40, 19% body fat, have 2 kids and my stomach looks halfway decent. Does that count as brag-worthy?? :laugh:
  • apriltrainer
    Options
    I definitely can't compete with OP but my profile pic was taken a few days ago. I'm 40, 19% body fat, have 2 kids and my stomach looks halfway decent. Does that count as brag-worthy?? :laugh:

HELL YES! THAT IS BRAG WORTHY. 40 yr old with a stomach that can rival any 20yr old on here?

I BOW DOWN TO YOU.
  • apriltrainer
    Options
    I retract my last statement and put forward this one; my tits are phenomenal.

NOW THAT IS MORE LIKE IT!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    After 2 kids by c-section and numerous other stomach surgeries I can still rock a size small tiny black dress! Still have 4 pounds until my goal and want to lose some more body fat.....but I think I look damn good!!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I am in better shape at 36 than when I was 26! (Still a work in progress!) Note my silly face!

IMG958344.jpg

And......my 5 year old son has a 6 pack!

292525_3928655905171_238076318_n.jpg
  • Arexxx
    Options
    I hope I look like you ladies after more training and exersize ;D