Help! I had a peanut for lunch

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    mmmmm I LOVE peanut butter. If anyone leaves me unattended with a jar and a spoon it's all over but me crying in the corner.
  • check out my profile pic....see what happened to me when I ate one?

So that's where babies come from?!?!?!?!?!
    Peanuts are not nuts, they are beans

And I read on the forums beans are ok to eat

Should we call them peabeans?
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 438 Member
    One of my coworkers is a former female bodybuilder and has to hate on EVERYTHING I eat. Last week she went off on me about peanut butter: "Don't eat that crap! That is so processed and bad for you! It's full of fat and god knows what else! That will make you fat! I would NEVER eat that garbage!".

I listened to her rant, then calmly told her to STFU (I actually said "calm down bish, I eat natural peanut butter, it's just peanuts and salt, and I don't care what you tell me, you will NEVER take peanut butter away from me.")

PEANUT AND PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS UNITE & REJOICE!!!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    That title made me LOL
  • lala0719
    lala0719 Posts: 20
    I'm confused??? Why can't you have a peanut for lunch??
  • chocolateandpb
    mmmmm I LOVE peanut butter. If anyone leaves me unattended with a jar and a spoon it's all over but me crying in the corner.

^^ That was me last night. Just me, a jar of Jif (I'm running low on natty pb), some dark chocolate chips, a spoon, and a crushing wave of regret. Oh, and my cat was there too, and I could tell she was silently judging me.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    check out my profile pic....see what happened to me when I ate one?

so THAT'S where they come from, huh???

Gosh - thanks!

So, what can I do now? I had a peanut along with some of its friends, crushed to the max, surrounded by flour and butter and egg and sprinkled sugar, and I'm SURE I've put on 12 lbs!!!!!
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member

^^ That was me last night. Just me, a jar of Jif (I'm running low on natty pb), some dark chocolate chips, a spoon, and a crushing wave of regret. Oh, and my cat was there too, and I could tell she was silently judging me.

cats do that, thye just sit there staring up at you with that face!
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    ERMAHGERD! ER HERD 8 PERNERT ERM EN ERMS YERSTERDER! ERM ER GERNA DER?

ERMAHGER YER GERNER DER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERTERTERK!!!

NERRRRRR! HERLP MER! GERVE MER MERF TER MERF!

MERF TER MERF!!!!! ERKER ER YER RERDER? RERSERSERTERTING!

ERPS! SERRY FER YERSERNG TERNG! ER LERCKED YER FERCE!
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    I have organic smooth peanut butter every morning with oatmeal.
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    omg peanuts are sooooo fattening, oh but its good fat so eat like 2,000 more but don't dare have an apple cuz that's all sugar.. PUT DOWN THE APPLE PLEASE NO DON"T EAT THE APPLE!!! <cringing>

I hope you're joking

This is not a joking situation, people should never eat apples and only consume peanuts, the "good fat"... oh and diet coke.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    One of my coworkers is a former female bodybuilder and has to hate on EVERYTHING I eat. Last week she went off on me about peanut butter: "Don't eat that crap! That is so processed and bad for you! It's full of fat and god knows what else! That will make you fat! I would NEVER eat that garbage!".

I listened to her rant, then calmly told her to STFU (I actually said "calm down bish, I eat natural peanut butter, it's just peanuts and salt, and I don't care what you tell me, you will NEVER take peanut butter away from me.")

I'd throw one of those BIG Reese's Peanut Butter Cups at her........hoping to hit her OPEN mouthed, so she DIES!!

YAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member

Oh need to eat this :)
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    omg peanuts are sooooo fattening, oh but its good fat so eat like 2,000 more but don't dare have an apple cuz that's all sugar.. PUT DOWN THE APPLE PLEASE NO DON"T EAT THE APPLE!!! <cringing>

I hope you're joking

This is not a joking situation, people should never eat apples and only consume peanuts, the "good fat"... oh and diet coke.

NERVER ERT ERPPLES??! ERRR NERRR!!!!
  • lala0719
    lala0719 Posts: 20
    I'm so scared!
    Whats so bad about having a peanut??
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Now you're making want a bag of dry roasted peanuts...they taste sooooo good :tongue:
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    ERMAHGERD! ER HERD 8 PERNERT ERM EN ERMS YERSTERDER! ERM ER GERNA DER?

ERMAHGER YER GERNER DER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERTERTERK!!!

NERRRRRR! HERLP MER! GERVE MER MERF TER MERF!

MERF TER MERF!!!!! ERKER ER YER RERDER? RERSERSERTERTING!

ERPS! SERRY FER YERSERNG TERNG! ER LERCKED YER FERCE!

FERCE LERCKERN!!??? YERRMM!!!! AH LERF FERCE LERCKERNS! LERCK ERT HERDER!!!
  • chocolateandpb

I'd throw one of those BIG Reese's Peanut Butter Cups at her........hoping to hit her OPEN mouthed, so she DIES!!

YAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

Hahaha!!! It's funny you mention that, because when I brought in a bunch of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes (say that three times fast) I had baked, she ate TWO of them! What a pig (I say that with sarcasm since I literally ate 6 of them). :laugh:
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member

I hope you're joking

NERVER ERT ERPPLES??! ERRR NERRR!!!!

OMG i can't stop laughing as I picture someone saying those words and the face accompanying it
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    pmsl

I have no peanut butter but have almond butter will that make me fat?