Are you addicted to MFP?

Options
EirePetal
EirePetal Posts: 54 Member
Wow, so I just signed up on Monday and already, I have spent WAY to much time on here. Is it just me? In a few weeks, am I going to start twitching when I sign off?

Replies

• JessigirlJb
    Options
    twitching yes.. everyone is addicted. its like crack
  • jobeth527
    Options
    Yeah, I'm totally addicted now... I used to be a major FB addict but lately I have neglected FB for MFP =)
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm addicted to MFP and all my awesome friends! :drinker:
  • Sam03Joh
    Options
    haha ~ crack for people who want to get healthy and be active.... love it!!! It's hard not to be addicted to something so positive.
  • KaiHuk
    KaiHuk Posts: 49
    Options
    Yep almost as much as to sex and beer.
  • khanriot
    Options
    Both my husband and I are addicted...because it works!!! And it's a number game
    for us: less calories when we eat, more calories when we exercise. It made me realize that:
    1: our food portions were too big...especially protein
    2: when we exercise, we can indulge in pretty much everything we want!!!
    Good luck!!!
    Karin
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Maajjjooorrrrllllyyyy addicted. Doesn't help I can actually log on MFP instead of FB at work. xD That and people on here seem to be more down to earth and willing to assist you in your weight loss goals. Always welcoming. Oh, and I notice a lot less discrimination if you're not some picture perfect beauty with a size 2 waist!
  • anitra_michelle
    Options
    Hello....my name is Anitra....and I am totally addicted....but I'm refusing rehab so I'll be here for a while :bigsmile:
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    yeah pretty much.
  • orchid100ca
    Options
    10th day today, and I spend more time on here than on Fb.. Absolutely loving this.. :)
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fo Sho!