Favorite T.V Show Characters with Quotes Please!

Options
2»

Replies

• KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Penny........Penny.........Penny (Sheldon Cooper)
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Dwight: Prison Mike, what's the very very worst thing about prison?
    Angela: (under her breath) Don't encourage him, don't...
    Michael: The worst thing about prison was the... was the dementors! They were flying all over the place and they were scary and then they'd come down and they suck the soul out of your body! And it hurt!
    Karen: Dementors... like in Harry Potter?
    Michael: No... Not Harry Potter.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Just when I thought you were the most shallow person I ever met you find a way to drain a little bit more from the pool.

Elaine Benes, Seinfeld
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    "You don't know me that well. My angry face and my happy face are the same." - Pam from TrueBlood

"Because this is not Burger King! You cannot have it your way!" - Cliff/Bill Cosby from The Cosby Show
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    sheldon cooper... "BAZINGA!"
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    "Im not insane - my Mom had me tested"....
    "Bazinga!"...
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones
    Tyrion Lannister - "The Lord of Light wants his enemies burnt. The Drowned God wants his enemies drowned. Why are all the gods such vicious c-nts? Where is the god of t-ts and wine?"

Big Bang Theory
    Sheldon Cooper - The year was 1995, the place, Jackson, Mississippi, having spent 10 hours on a bus, during which I had to twice violate my personal rule against relieving myself on board a moving vehicle, I finally arrived at the 4th annual Dixie Trek Convention only to find that my idol, Wil Wheaton, decided he had better thing to do than show up and sign my action figure.
    Wil Wheaton: What?!
    Sheldon: You betrayed me, Wil Wheaton, now I have my revenge.
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Without doubt, Doctor Who and as for quotes...... "Take me to your leader...."
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    "I aim to misbehave..."

-- Malcolm Reynolds

^^I love me some Mal. How about Shephard Book too..."I don't care what you believe in, just believe in it".
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Friends: Ross "Pivot"

Big Bang Theory: Leonard-" Penny, you don't want to get into it with Sheldon. The guy's one lab accident away from being a super villain."
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Big Bang theory - Sheldon - "Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don’t you think that if I were wrong, I’d know it?"
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    sheldon cooper... "BAZINGA!"

Haha, that was my 1st choice!