i gotta get back

Options
I gotta get back to the new me. I have been 'off" for about 2 wks now. I have been going through a rough patch and I have not been focused on being healthy. No gym and no counting calories. SNACKING AGAIN!!!!Whenever I would do it I thought to myself ...you should not be eating this, BUT did it anyway.
I hate stress. It stops me dead of any concentration...

Anyway. I am back. Starting today!!! I have to. I haven't gone to the gym more than 2 times in 2-3 wks. That is not like me. I have put on 3 lbs. VERY DISCOURAGING but i do know it is all my fault.

WISH ME LUCK. I WAS DOING GREAT. EVEN GOT TO BUY A NEW OUTFIT THAT WAS A SIZE SMALLER THAN ORIGINALLY.... YUP. I AM BACK!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE MY SUMMER!!!!:glasses:

Replies

• ladyjh578
    Options
    I gotta get back to the new me. I have been 'off" for about 2 wks now. I have been going through a rough patch and I have not been focused on being healthy. No gym and no counting calories. SNACKING AGAIN!!!!Whenever I would do it I thought to myself ...you should not be eating this, BUT did it anyway.
    I hate stress. It stops me dead of any concentration...

Anyway. I am back. Starting today!!! I have to. I haven't gone to the gym more than 2 times in 2-3 wks. That is not like me. I have put on 3 lbs. VERY DISCOURAGING but i do know it is all my fault.

WISH ME LUCK. I WAS DOING GREAT. EVEN GOT TO BUY A NEW OUTFIT THAT WAS A SIZE SMALLER THAN ORIGINALLY.... YUP. I AM BACK!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE MY SUMMER!!!!:glasses:
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Yes!! You can do it!!:happy:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You can do this. We all have our rough patches. This to shall pass. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :smile: