CHICKEN SHALL NOT BE NAMED

Options
Do not say the words C*** F** A and no politics or this will get kicked. Here are my thoughts:

I dub this "National Open Up a Google+ Account" day. With Google+ you can create you own circles. For example, you could create a circle called "FRIENDS WHO EAT AT CHICK FIL A" and another called "FRIENDS THAT DO NOT EAT AT CHIK FIL A," then you could send a post saying you went to Chick Fil A and all your conservative friends are like, "Yeah way to go man, by eating chicken you are saving the family." Then you could post something saying that how you are never eating at Chick Fil A again and all your liberal friends would be like, "Yeah dude you rock support the cause." Meanwhile, you don't eat at Chick Fil A because you want to be healthy. But then you decide to basically stop shopping at all the major companies that source all their stuff from countries that employee 6 year olds to make your cell phones etc and you could live under a rock.

Replies

• Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Are you feeling ok?..... Im concerned..... that was the weirdest thing ever. Just sayin.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I passed by a southern-based fast food restaurant this afternoon in the western suburbs of Chicato and the parking lot looked like the mall on Dec 24th.

Cars EVERYWHERE and a line stretching around the building.

Must have been some good stuff on the menu. :bigsmile:
  • DENALI2017
    Options
    Feelin fine, but my facebook has been a buzz all day with people eating or not eating Chick FIl A and I see people arguing about so...I thought you could join Google + Circles and make everyone happy.
  • DENALI2017
    Options
    Also, the topic gets deleted by MFP if it is too political...
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    if you eat there, i pretty much hate you.
  • DENALI2017
    Options
    if you eat there, i pretty much hate you.

Whew...didn't.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Can I just not eat there if I don't like the food? Cuz I don't care for it....
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Obligatory: as if you can find more than two people who actually use google+.
  • DENALI2017
    Options
    Obligatory: as if you can find more than two people who actually use google+.

Yeah, unfortunately that is pretty true. Think of this as time to sign up. LOL
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I heard Chuck Norris eats there every sunday.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I wish Google+ took off before facebook. nobody wanted to move all the sh$t over and personally I liked G+ but I ended up deleting the app.

so...you go dude, have fun with that.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be the lesson my Mom taught me when she was little and they raised chickens. She gave one a name and thought of it as her pet. Then her daddy asked her to hold the beak while he got the ax... :frown:

You don't name your food. It makes it really hard to eat.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    whats the deal here? I live in canada and we dont have this place...
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    whats the deal here? I live in canada and we dont have this place...

Same in UK
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i miss Hardee's chicken
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

You win.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i can't join the boycott anyway... i'm allergic to peanuts. they will not miss money they never had.

also, your peanut allergy group and your anti- cfa group would cross quite a bit.
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    I totally have invites, if anyone wants in...
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I thought this was going to be the lesson my Mom taught me when she was little and they raised chickens. She gave one a name and thought of it as her pet. Then her daddy asked her to hold the beak while he got the ax... :frown:

You don't name your food. It makes it really hard to eat.
    Yeah, but the girls I date/sleep with dislike it if I call them an entree or dessert...
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options

lol, Only Chuck Norris would be able to eat there on a Sunday considering they are closed. He just stares the door down and walks in because he is awesome like that!