HMR 800 Diet

Options
I just bought the HMR 800 shakes in both vanilla and chocolate.
I was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions to liven up the flavor in the HMR 800 VANILLA shake and also suggestions of good oatmeal you eat in the morning. I'm not a huge oatmeal person so this will all be new.
Also how have they worked for you? How long have you been on them?

Please add me as a friend too on here, I'd love to have some encouragement from people who use the shakes. :)

Replies

• ShannonM10
    ShannonM10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LyssieLou1620,

I am a health educator for an HMR clinic in Louisiana. There are TONS of recipes to use with the HMR shakes. You can use a teaspoon of any gelatin you like (my favorite is orange & strawberry). You can also use a tablespoon of sugar free fat free pudding mix (cheesecake is my favorite). You can also look for Torani sugar free syrups to use as well (caramel ... yum).

HMR also sells a peanut butter flavoring called PB2. They have a regular and choclate peanut butter flavoring. I have the HMR 120 at home that I use on a regular basis. I have a double shake for breakfast every morning. They have worked for me! If you replace just one meal with a double shake, you can look forward to a weight loss!!

HMR sells an oatmeal too. I don't use the oatmeal, but this is a great tool as well!! You can cut MANY calories from using these products as well as the entrees they have available. I use Quaker Instant Oatmeal and add fruit to it. Today I had the Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal with fresh mango slices mixed in.

Hope this helps!