30 Day Shred Question

I'm starting 30 day shred and I was curious how many days should I stay on level 1?

Replies

• ChelsG77
    ChelsG77 Posts: 35
    Ive been told you stay on level 1 till you feel you can do more! If level one is hard enough you stay there. I do that with Jillian Micheals Yoga dvds. Im still on level 1 because I find it hard enoguh
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    I thought it was for the first 10ish days, but I could be wrong. I think she talks about it at the beginning. For me, level 2 was significantly easier than level 1. Odd, right?
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    I did 3 days of level 1 and then proceeded to level 2 because it didn't feel challenging enough. However, I'm on day 21 and have not moved to level 3 yet! As long as you still feel challenged and not 'bored' of the workout, proceed to do it! You'll know when to move on.
    That being said, I'm doing it longer than 30 days. Basically until I feel unchallenged by level 3 whenever I start it.

I've heard most people prefer to do 10 days of each though.
  • poundis
    poundis Posts: 93 Member
    I as well thought it was around 10 days per level to get through all 3 levels in the "30 days". I am currently on day 3 level 3. It has taken me longer than the 30 days though because I do it every other day alternating with kickboxing. I think that level 2 is pretty hard due to all the plank position exercises. I think that level 3 is easier than level 2 though.
  • amohamy
    amohamy Posts: 30
    It says to move up a level when you feel comfortable but I've decided to do 10 days for each level. Currently done 9 days! Think I've damaged my ACL/LCL though so I'd recommend not to push yourself too hard as it can be painful if you injure yourself and you won't be able to continue exercising.
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Thanks for all the advice! :)
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    I'm starting 30 day shred and I was curious how many days should I stay on level 1?

I am personally taking it as until I am able to do the exercise without stopping, having any troubles and being able to do it all with proper form. With this being said I am pretty sure it is going to be a 90 day thing for me
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member

I am personally taking it as until I am able to do the exercise without stopping, having any troubles and being able to do it all with proper form. With this being said I am pretty sure it is going to be a 90 day thing for me

Haha I can relate! As stated before I'm still on level 2 and nearly die halfway through oblique twists and the v flies. Those KILL me.