A Year Ago Today.. minus 61 pounds (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• aprilr67
    Options
    What a great inspiration!!! Awesome job!!!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and inspirational story! Thanks so much for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • trail_rnr
    trail_rnr Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOMESAUCETASTIC!

:heart:
  • shellyk972
    shellyk972 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great!! What an inspiration!
  • Kalliejc
    Kalliejc Posts: 36
    Options
    Great story!! You've done an amazing job! You're definitely inspiring to me!! nice work!!!
  • vidchick73
    vidchick73 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm going to bookmark this and keep coming back when I need inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wonderful.... great job
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    wow, great story. thanks for sharing
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What a story! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your amazing success!!
  • cakebarn
    cakebarn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am sooo inspired by your story and your pictures!! Good for you and great job!!
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Awesome.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Thank you for sharing. I know it takes a lot of dedication to get where you are now:flowerforyou:

Now if I can just get there.
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    wow! very inspiring story - awesome job!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story - you are inspiring all of us who are still at the beginning of our journey. You look so fantastic and what great work on your running and biking!!
  • lissymae11
    Options
    great job! you put in a lot of hard work! also, i see you're a red sox fan :) go sox!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Loved your story and so fun to watch you disappear in photos! Thanks for sharing and encouraging us all.
  • SuziQueue
    SuziQueue Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous story of perseverance in the worst of circumstances! You've gained so much wisdom as you lost the pounds, and you look amazing!
  • mrsallen130
    mrsallen130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! I can totally relate to your story! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I will use it for motivation in my weight loss journey.
  • jseelim
    jseelim Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!! Great job!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your lovely messages and your overwhelming support. I was so overwhelmed reading your comments and positive responses -- when you are always surrounded by negativity or hearing things like "yea, you'll never do it...or never finish ." That hurts. And every day is a struggle. I still jones for certain foods, I don't deny myself foods, I eat when I'm hungry, I stop when I'm full. I still have days when the arthritis holds me down and I have to just focus on other exercises. I am just a regular, normal person. I don't have a chef, I don't have a trainer, I don't use a gym. It's me, some free weights, some dvd's and a great pair of running shoes. Give up that doubt in your mind. You CAN do it. You WIL do it. You are WORTH IT.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!