Best Donut Flavor at Dunkin Donuts?

Options

Replies

• cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Sour Creme donut, but I don't think all the stores carry them.
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    The Manager's Special in Pottsville, PA. Chocolate donut with peanut butter icing and chocolate drizzle. Heaven, I tell you!
  • DeathByToaster
    DeathByToaster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Plain Cake Donut, Chocolate Frosting, Rainbow Sprinkles (Other sprinkles are subpar.)
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Toss up for me: French Cruller or Boston Creme...
  • KellyL23
    KellyL23 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Plain glazed donut with a nice hot black coffee - yum!
  • littlejobo120
    littlejobo120 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    All of them. Except the coconut ones. Anything with coconut is bullsh*t.

^^ This ^^ ;p
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Dunkin' Who????

I think you meant to say Krispy Kreme.

/thread.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I looooove those creuller ones and any kind of the cakey donuts. I probably have a donut once a year, so I don't know any new flavors. But before dieting, Round Rock donut holes were amazing, and krispy kreme sucked.
  • Eclaire32
    Options
    I was just saying yesterday I can resist the donuts brought around at the office unless it's a Dunkin' Donuts Maple Frosted. I can smell it before the box gets near my desk and I have to have it. If it's just one, that's the one I pick! :bigsmile:
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    A vanilla cream donut, I love those and have one once in a blue moon. Either that or try their new oreo donut, that looked really good.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    French Cruller is my pick at Dunkin Donuts
    Krispy Kreme rocks...PERIOD.

Krispy Kreme is awesome but their French Cruller is disgraceful. Hot / Fresh Original is the only way to go there.
  • YoungDoc2B
    Options
    I looooove those creuller ones and any kind of the cakey donuts. I probably have a donut once a year, so I don't know any new flavors. But before dieting, Round Rock donut holes were amazing, and krispy kreme sucked.

Gasp....
    Blasphemy.
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Definitely a French Cruller. Shoot, now I want one! Good thing there's not a bakery nearby!
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I don't eat Dunkin donuts anymore...too greasy now that I'm not used to it anymore. I will stop at the local shop when I'm in my hometown...their coconut donut is AMAZING. I'm also a fan of butternut...and glazed...and pretty much everything not filled with custard.

I rarely get donuts but I want to try making these: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/baked-doughnuts-three-ways-recipe . Just need some people to pawn them off on :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Gasp....
    Blasphemy.

Krispy Kreme is a disgrace to the entire concept of donuts. Worst. Donut. Ever.
  • YoungDoc2B
    Options

Gasp....
    Blasphemy.

Krispy Kreme is a disgrace to the entire concept of donuts. Worst. Donut. Ever.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth!?
  • predent
    predent Posts: 95
    Options
    They are all delicious. I'm pretty sure DD puts heroin inside their doughnuts. There's no other way I could constantly crave something like that.
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Blueberry Cake Donut!!!!
  • lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Options
    Don't go for the donuts...
    Go to and get some fresh fruit!!!
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    I always go for the sour cream donuts from DD :)