Hi everyone *new here*

Options
hi everyone, I just joined. I'm Jessica, I'm 24 and a long time dieter till last year. When I finally decided enough is enough, when you have tried as many diets as I have and you always gain the weight back its time to buckle down. So I started my life style change. Its been very hard, but I have gone from 280lbs to 233. Now I am stuck once again. Hate what that happens. I have pcos, there are days where I look pregnant because of my cyst, and days when I look incredibly small. Its very annoying and frustrating. I have done a lot of crying over this. But I keep trying, I know I will hit my goal one day. I take metformin 3xs a day to help with my pcos, I love it and since starting this medication I have noticed a complete change, heck this medication is the reason I lost the 47lbs. Now its just time to get back on track. I'm looking to meet people who need supporters, I always need supporters and would love to support you if you support me.

Replies

• _dreaface
    _dreaface Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica. What exactly is Metformin? I also have PCOS
  • goveggie64
    Options
    Hi! I just joined tonight too :)
  • EEG3
    EEG3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just joined tonight, feel free to add me i need friends! we can help eachother out
  • Reebee22
    Reebee22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I also just joined! feel free to add me too quite new to this online tracking thing!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anyhting you put your mind too. hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: thanks