PLus size?

2»

Replies

• runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    She looks great in the photos, but please know they are airbrushed. Some of her skin is most likely trimmed away from editing.

She is definitely a size 16 when watching her interview. She is gorgeous!

However, I still think it's sad that her body still has to be photoshopped even though the whole point is for her to be plus size.
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Please let me grow up to be Plus sized one day! Oh please oh please let me!!

Me, too!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    She looks great in the photos, but please know they are airbrushed. Some of her skin is most likely trimmed away from editing.

She is definitely a size 16 when watching her interview. She is gorgeous!

However, I still think it's sad that her body still has to be photoshopped even though the whole point is for her to be plus size.

If you're referring to the video that's on the bottom of the page after the article, that's not the same women. The woman in the video is, in fact, a true plus size since she's an American size 16.

The size 16 model in the pictures is actually an American size 12.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    If that's what plus size looks like, then wtf am I? Super size? (super because I'm awesome, btw).

No but seriously, wtf is wrong with this country if that is considered even remotely close to fat. Jeebus.
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    If that's what plus size looks like, then wtf am I? Super size? (super because I'm awesome, btw).

No but seriously, wtf is wrong with this country if that is considered even remotely close to fat. Jeebus.

I agree!!! I think she is beyond beautiful, truly sexy!!