trying again

esther63
esther63 Posts: 5 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
It's hard to start the healthy eating thing again ---it's depressing to be back here after gaining back weight. But....it's good to be healthy....in the long run! :ohwell:

Replies

• Welcome back...We all do it...I have only been with MFP for 2 months and I already went on a 2 week hiatus....I kept entering my food in the diary but hadnt worked out for 2 weeks...I managed luckily to not gain back any weight but I got refocused and have been back at it since Monday....You can do it! Stay Focused and welcome back to MFP!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    The point is that you're back! I used MFP for a couple of months, then went on vacation, and never went back, but I'm trying again, as it really did help last time. Good luck!
  • esther63
    esther63 Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks for the encouragement! It helps ---because, let's face it - it's a bit painful at first!!
  • I AM TRYING AGAIN. I LOST 30 POUNDS 2 YEARS AGO AND GAINED IT ALL BACK. TRYING AGAIN:grumble: :smile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    welcome back ............take baby steps ... 1 day at a time ..... set mini goals and reward yourself when you reach the mini goals (not with food) goooood luck on your weight loss journey KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT
This discussion has been closed.