say something you DISLIKE about the person above you

Options

Replies

• ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Lol! Deadmittens:-) I'm jealous that you're young. I used to be young.
  • jicarter01
    Options
    You are all hopelessly too nice. Jesus.........

you suck

lol
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Mm I dislike that It looks like you're trying to plant a kiss on that little girl and she doesn't want one!

Thats because she gets too many!! LOL! I dont like that you seem to be in the middle of nowhere in your pic!
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Mm I dislike that It looks like you're trying to plant a kiss on that little girl and she doesn't want one!

Thats because she gets too many!! LOL! I dont like that you seem to be in the middle of nowhere in your pic!
    I dislike that you didn't click on the picture to see the Washington monument in the background
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

I dislike that you didn't click on the picture to see the Washington monument in the background

i dislike walking around the house like a champion... i prefer to be a non champion.
  • mminor77
    Options

I dislike that you are so far away from the Washington monument. :tongue:
  • El_guapo22
    Options
    Kso Even tho you look good I dislike that you settle for average and not being a champion

Mm I dislike that there is so much you don't like about me
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Even tho you look good I dislike that you settle for average and not being a champion

I am a minimalist. I dislike you for not understanding I NEED NOTHING!.. I am ok being BLEH instead of YEY!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Kstot..I dislike that I can't pronounce your user name. Or apparently spell it.
  • El_guapo22
    Options
    I don't like Debby's downers or bleh. Then you should have oatmeal cookies on you ticker not awesome looking cookies
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    I don't like Debby's downers or bleh. Then you should have oatmeal cookies on you ticker not awesome looking cookies

damnit I dislike you for finding me out for my awesomeness!!!!
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Kstot..I dislike that I can't pronounce your user name. Or apparently spell it.

HAHAHA! I dislike you for making me laugh.. im angry and bitter! Or as el guapo says " debbie downer".. no no DERBER DERNER!
  • AwesomePossum82
    Options
    That your teeth are so white
  • El_guapo22
    Options
    Lol Sometimes I'm funny! I dislike that you still dislike me.
  • tea_addicted_
    Options
    @awesomepossum YOURE MARRIED. LUCKY DUCK.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    That your teeth are so white

I dislike you for being fakin purty! fix dat ****!
  • MadiRose2
    MadiRose2 Posts: 145
    Options
    That you are so much prettier than me.
  • mminor77
    Options
    Georgia I dislike that your pic is too cute.
  • mminor77
    Options
    Madi I dislike that you are so much younger than me!
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Georgia I dislike that your pic is too cute.

RIGHT?! I was JUTS thinking, damn that bittie for being all cute n tiny n shiz!