Who has your ideal body type?

Options

Replies

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    For me, Hugh Jackman. And he is about my age so I know it's in the realm of possibility!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Vin Diesel.
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    2ex7c6e.jpg

BOOM! ...that's where I want to be. She has a smaller chest, with wide hips and a nice *kitten* (I have the same shape under all this fat). Plus, toned like nobodies business, yet still a little bit of thickness. I want it.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Salma Hayak,... As people have said, she has an amazzzzzzzing body.

salmah_l.jpg:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I would say Jillian Michaels. She is short, wide shouldered and muscular on the bottom half like me. I am working on it!
    If I didn't despise her, I'd agree with you. She has a nice muscular body.
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Ok, I've been avoiding this thread because I don't like comparing myself to other people. I want to be me. But I can't help but think it would be nice to look like Kim Kardashian. She's got curves in all the right places.
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    2ex7c6e.jpg

BOOM! ...that's where I want to be. She has a smaller chest, with wide hips and a nice *kitten* (I have the same shape under all this fat). Plus, toned like nobodies business, yet still a little bit of thickness. I want it.
    Also, this.
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston

She is PERFECT
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Ryan Reynolds in Amityville Horror. My GF agreed with this.

634.AmHorror.mh.101912.jpg
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Kelly Clarkson. She's struggled with weight loss on more than one occasion. She's beautiful has a great body and has a bit of a bottom which I know I will never get rid of mine completely. This is my dream body and goal!

rhq0.jpg
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton/Beyonce/Scarlett Johansson. Always been curvy/busty and want all those feminine curves, just want to tone up the areas inbetween!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence for my body type. Since hourglass (Jennifer) and pear shaped (me) have such similar features, I can see myself having a waist as small as hers while still maintaining my big hips and big bum.
  • DamaliAsabyiKioni
    DamaliAsabyiKioni Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sanaa Lathan
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Charlize Theron. We're the same height so it's possible(ish)... maybe? :wink:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    How tall is she?She always looks great.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I went to a display of famous costumes a few years ago and they had Marilyn Monroe's "Happy Birthday Mister President" dress and they also had to order a special mannequin because the smallest one they had was too big. She was really tiny in the waist.

Hmm. At age 46 it's not realistic or healthy for me to set goals based on entertainers and models, so I'll just stick to trying to reach a weight that I feel good at. :)

However! If I could wave a magic wand...maybe Salma Hayek with her original C cups before she bought the ridiculous Double-Ds.
  • skinnyclare
    skinnyclare Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Kelly Brook has the ideal body I think, slim but with curves
  • HardRockCamaro
    Options
    Dax Sheppard because he has Kristen Bell and she has my perfect body type.

Oh wait...

Now I get the question... <sheepish>
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Kelly Brook has the ideal body I think, slim but with curves

Absolutely Kelly Brook. I think she has a gorgeous body and she's so comfortable with it which makes it even more sexy. Also Christina Hendricks. Again, I think it's the curves and the confidence she has with it that just makes it so attractive. I'd be happy with either one of those.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    How tall is she?She always looks great.

Yes she does! No matter what she's wearing she always looks fabulous! She's 5'9"