One year on MFP, 95 pounds gone with pics

Replies

• CurvyMeli
    CurvyMeli Posts: 8 Member
    You are truly an inspiration! I have a ton of weight to lose, and the progress you've made in just 1 year is amazing!

I have also started the c25k program, but I am having a hard time getting past week one!! I haven't been able to complete all of my runs in the first week of workouts, and I am scared of trying to go to week two because I don't feel like I have progressed. Did you have any issues like this early on in the program? I am determined to run a breast cancer 5k in October...help!
  • Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Congratulations!
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Congrats, you look amazing!
  • well dne you have given me inspiration that i can o this btw u look fntastic
  • Awesome!!!!!
  • Thank you for sharing you have remotivated me. :D
  • Wonderful!! Great job, maybe I can do this.
  • maspicantexfa
    maspicantexfa Posts: 73 Member
    Congratulations! I have a question about couch to 5k, I feel like as heavy as I am it would be too much pressure on my joints to actually run, I was saving running until 170 pounds. Did you have any issues with running when you were 95 pounds overweight? I'd like to run but I don't want to hurt myself and be unable to exercise at all.
  • puffidredz
    puffidredz Posts: 119 Member
    wow u look great! congrats and good luck!
  • kknudson
    kknudson Posts: 60 Member
    Wow, you look light years more healthy- it has GOT to feel good!
  • You and I sound VERY similar. I am 36, a mother of 2, a wife, a musician. I just weighed this week at the doctor and topped out at 293. I just really started on MFP on August 1st. You have inspired me as to where I could be in a years time if I will just stay committed to improving my health. My sisters and many friends have urged me to make changes. My youngest sister is a Critical Care Nurse (CCU) at a hospital in my hometown. She sees people my age and size in her unit all the time, and she said she is terrified for me because of all the complications she sees in her patients. I am finally taking my health seriously because of the conversations I've had with my sisters.

Thank you for inspiring me so much today!
    Sharon C.
  • AdrienneYocham
    AdrienneYocham Posts: 22 Member
    Congrats!! That is so awesome! And thank you for posting, it's such an inspiration. With 100+ to lose, I need all of the inspiration I can get!

Adrienne
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Great job! You should be proud :)
  • Tammy518
    Tammy518 Posts: 53 Member
    Well Done! Now I know I can stick to doing this for a long period of time and still have success. I was worried about MFP working well for a few months and then just stopping in its tracks but with all the long term success stories I have read here, I don't think I will have that problem. Thanks so much for posting this. I will continue forward, steadfast and with surety that I will reach my goal. God Bless You!
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 278 Member
    I'm sure you will reach your goals! You are a very determined woman! Congratulations on your accomplishments.
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Absolutely fantastic! Big congratulations!!!
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Such an inspiration! You look great!
  • dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Wow, your exercise regimen is REALLY impressive! Congrats.
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Awesome! Your dedication and hhard work have paid off - keep it up

Congratulations
  • bholmes21
    bholmes21 Posts: 59 Member
    Awesome work!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!