80 lbs lost with pics.. meaning to post this for a while!

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• eabrose
    eabrose Posts: 1
    Options
    You have done wonderful. You are an encouragement to some of us that need to keep working.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,246 Member
    Options
    You're my inspiration! I'm currently 221 and headed in your direction. You should be so proud of yourself! You look amazing!!
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    WOOOOOOW...................You look amazing, great pictures! Great weight loss, good for you!!!
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good lord, that's incredible. You look Amazing! I hope you savor your hard earned success!
  • sarahelen1
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see the difference in your face! So pretty!:-D
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring!
  • womensch
    Options
    you're gorgeous in all the pictures, but your accomplishment is truly amazing. any words of wisdom for the rest of us hapless souls? :)
  • khmccreedy
    khmccreedy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm SO happy for you! Your story is very inspiring and just what I needed this morning... way to go, girl!!!
  • vickiemind
    Options
    Congrats! just joined the site you look wonderful and I'm sure you are proud of yourself! I'm middleaged short and "round" can't wait to be able to share results also
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thats great
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Unreal. You look slammin! I'm seriously jealous of your abs. Nice work! :love:
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    :love: YOU DID IT!!!!! GREAT WORK!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!