Halfway to goal! 72lbs lost

Options
Hey guys! I thought it was time to post a progress update. I've gotten a little sidetracked the past couple few weeks and really need to get back on track so I thought I would share some pictures! I started my journey on February 8th, 2012 and as of today have lost 72 lbs! I hope none of the pictures are too large I'm sorry I'm not so great with this

New years Eve 2011
387314_1416758097651_1193550381_30801690_1108991147_n.jpg

January 2012
408593_1434835269569_1193550381_30808487_798694786_n.jpg

St. Patrick's Day 2012 (yes I know I'm not in green lol)
430774_1484874880528_1193550381_30825125_1780690896_n.jpg

this picture I had to take a picture of because it wouldn't upload correctly but the picture I'm larger in was actually after I had already lost 16lbs and the smaller was taken over a month ago already.
1343880897.jpg

Now these have all been taken in the last two weeks :)
1343880611.jpg
1343880610.jpg
1343880573.jpg
1343880572.jpg

Replies

• AaronandChristopher
    AaronandChristopher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person ~ AMAZING! Great job! You give me inspiration :)
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look so good! I know what you mean about slacking a little bc I was doing it too even though I kept logging. You can see such an amazing difference and I am so proud of you. BIG CONGRATS, you look amazing!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Congratulations on the success you've had so far! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • chippy83
    chippy83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great!

How did you lose all that weight since February?! That's a really fast loss...
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Alright, you are so in the right path! WTG!
  • noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! @Chippy - I've just worked out and eaten right! Before I started I smoked a pack a day, Drank 2-3 litres of soda a day, ate whatever I wanted and didn't exercise. I workout with a trainer 3 days a week now and do the rest on my own. Plus I cut out soda, stopped smoking, started working out and eating right all in the same day!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! @Chippy - I've just worked out and eaten right! Before I started I smoked a pack a day, Drank 2-3 litres of soda a day, ate whatever I wanted and didn't exercise. I workout with a trainer 3 days a week now and do the rest on my own. Plus I cut out soda, stopped smoking, started working out and eating right all in the same day!

You could go to the health and fitness Olympics with that accomplishment! Amazing!
  • 1Tim4v8
    1Tim4v8 Posts: 47
    Options
    Great Job! u look great!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    wow
  • Krista_1
    Krista_1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great Job! That is so awesome! You are beautiful! Keep it up!
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    REALLY??? That is such a drastic change!! You look awesome. you should be so proud of yourself. You did an amazing job...Congrats!!

Angel :)
  • dmisty24
    dmisty24 Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow......congratulations...how inspiring.....keep up the great work. I just joined a few minutes ago, but it is sure encouraging reading about results like you have reached. Best of luck.....Misty
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You're so beautiful! Can't wait to see pics again when you hit goal.... there is NO DOUBT that you will!! You're rockin' this lifestyle.

Can I ask, how much do you exercise?
    I ask because that's my weakness! I have the food/eating under control. Right now I'm walking briskly at 3.5 mph for 30 minutes a day and that's it. :grumble: I don't have a gym membership and I don't own any other equipment. I do have a Wii Fit, but I don't use it. I also have P90X but only tried them once...OUCH... LOL. I also have a stupid Tracy Anderson workout DVD. Note the word STUPID. Not for me. I'm super worried I won't have even close to a flat tummy since I've been fat SO LONG and am already 35. So any tips would be great.

Thanks!! Keep going!!! :smile:
  • noturshorte
    Options
    You're so beautiful! Can't wait to see pics again when you hit goal.... there is NO DOUBT that you will!! You're rockin' this lifestyle.

Can I ask, how much do you exercise?
    I ask because that's my weakness! I have the food/eating under control. Right now I'm walking briskly at 3.5 mph for 30 minutes a day and that's it. :grumble: I don't have a gym membership and I don't own any other equipment. I do have a Wii Fit, but I don't use it. I also have P90X but only tried them once...OUCH... LOL. I also have a stupid Tracy Anderson workout DVD. Note the word STUPID. Not for me. I'm super worried I won't have even close to a flat tummy since I've been fat SO LONG and am already 35. So any tips would be great.

Thanks!! Keep going!!! :smile:

Thank you Luv :) The exercise kind of depends...on how lazy I am being haha. Lately I have been more so because I was laid off from my previous seasonal job where I was moving constantly all day so the weight is coming off a bit slower now but M-W-F I workout with my trainer for an hour...we do a lot of different things and have not once done the same workout, just a lot of the same moves in different sequences. I get to do a lot of burpees upwards of 100 in a workout lol but other days I often just do cardio; take a walk/jog around the neighborhood with my daughter in a jogging stroller or go to the gym when I have a sitter and get on the treadmill with an incline. Sometimes I even switch it up and do a little biking or spend some time on the elliptical. Tuesdays I go to a class at the gym that is a barre (ballet) type class. It's a lot of ab stuff. If you need some good things to do at home, I found some great workout DVDs on amazon. I have Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, as well as another set of hers for the rear and thighs or something (I won't lie I haven't tried them), a Biggest Loser workout DVD, and the New York City Ballet Workout DVDs...plus we have a pool at my apartment. You don't burn as much but hey it's a workout without sweating! lol

I actually worked with a woman just recently who over the last year has lost 80lbs doing nothing but walking, so if that's all you can do, just keep it up! I think she's up to like 7 miles a day though now...AHHH!
  • tanisha100
    Options
    Hey I just wanted to say good for u I'm just starting so hope for the better for me
  • beccag28
    beccag28 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing effort!! :) Well done
  • tic922
    tic922 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • noturshorte
    Options

You could go to the health and fitness Olympics with that accomplishment! Amazing!

Thank you Cloud!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Congratulations. I'm further inspired.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!