Anyone up at this time of day?

Options

Replies

• TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I work in a group home taking care of adults with developemental disabilities....boring on the overnight because they are all sleeping
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I work at a hospital, so its pretty busy most of the night, until about now.... Atleast I work on the 6th floor, so lots of stairs i can workout on!! My thighs are KILLING ME tonight!! A good way though!
  • JFae32
    JFae32 Posts: 15
    Options
    3:33am cant sleep
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    at work. :/

sure as hell wish i wasn't awake.
    time is dragggging
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Jayme , I work at an Air force base doing security. Not much awake here also boring ;) similar to Tam job I guess . Happy to make some new friends though
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I can relate giggles I'm awake at work and wish I was in bed instead
  • LindaLou252
    Options
    Working... RN at a hospital. 2:36 in the am here. Come on 7 o'clock! lol
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    NIGHTSHIFTERS ARE STILL UP
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It's 12:41 right now. I should probably go to bed at 1, because my sleep schedule had me up until 5am last night and I slept till noon! I need to wake up at 9 so I can eat my breakfast :P
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    It's 3:15 am here. I can't sleep. I have a trip starting to day to take my mom to Boston to look at new retirement homes. She's 92 and living in New Jersey, which is 3 hours from me and five hours from my brother. We want her to move closer to one of us and since I live in NYC that's not really an option since she's not a city person. I'm anxious about the trip for a couple of reasons.

I hope she decides to move to one of the facilities we will be visiting on Friday. My mom is really adamant about remaining independent, but she is all alone in new jersey. Living near Boston will put her a half hour from my brother and lower the problems when crises occur. Also my niece is pregnant and that will be my mom's first great grandchild. We think that will give her a reason to live. There will also be a wedding in a year. More people more family. It's a good idea - just hope she goes for it.

Now, this trip will play havoc with my weight plan, but I am going to try to stick to it while I am gone. I have an iPhone app to keep tracking and maybe I can get some walking exercise in. I'll be back on Saturday night one way or another.

There's an app called Wherever Workout that gives you options for where you are (home, work, outside) and works with what you have available. It's free, you should check it out! Good luck with your mom!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'll be going to bed soon. I took a long nap after work and now I'm paying for it!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    9 am for me just got into work and am logging b'fast and exercise for the day!
    good luck with the 1/2 marathon
    i am trying (and failing) to get back into running! no time with everything else i do!
    you have my admiration
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Awake at 3am here in Alabama. I'm a night owl. Always have been. I'll go to bed in an hour or two.
  • 11Jayme11
    Options
    Anyone else get the.. "im so tired, I laugh at anything" moments right about now?
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Anyone else get the.. "im so tired, I laugh at anything" moments right about now?

I would love to. My humor sucks lately.
  • 11Jayme11
    Options
    I think this time everynight, this whole floor gets alittle giggly, which is good. We work on a very intensive unit, and humor is much needed at times!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

I think I may be past that point. I could totally lay my head on my desk and pass out right now. I know the VP's gonna crap himself when he walks in the door and sees me still working. I'm 30-60 minutes late every day!
  • Moira810
    Options
    Its 11:20am here in Kuwait....and already a blissful 128 degrees. 62 more days until I can get out of this ridiculous sandbox
  • Ray50296
    Ray50296 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm awake. Can't sleep and my day starts in a few hours (it's 3:20 am. here in Mississippi) so I just got my workout in. Hope to get another one in later today! :bigsmile: