i am my biggest enemy

Options
why is it when one start to diet or eat heathly and a week later you start judge myself...
its so frustrating, and the worst i havent got the suport that i am looking for, everyone is
cheering me know but no one is with me on the boat.... its driving me up the wall and the worst part
is i got mini me talking all these things that i not worth to be anything....
its driving me up the wall......

Replies

• Hi
    Don't be an enemy, be your own best friend. It doesn't matter what you have done in the past, you are only defined by who you are now. I doubt you judge your friends based on the mistakes they've made or that pimple on their forehead. Instead focus on the good things, whether it be that smile that lights up a room or the kindness in their heart. Why not try the same with yourself... What makes you beautiful?

My friend sent me this quote when I was down on myself and It changed the way I looked at my self... hope it helps you feel as amazing as all your friends think you are :)

'Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. Love them. Without those things you wouldn't be you, and why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile, it'll draw people in. If anyone hates on you because you are happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say screw it. My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I am happy because i am me, and 'me' is pretty amazing :) '
  • IcGibson
    IcGibson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I completly understand.. I do the same and it frustrates me when I have other who are like lets do lunch or when you are at lunch they are like it won't kill yah to have this... no it won't but its not what my body needs... and when they do lunch like every week:( I don't need that.. I need support too.. My spouse is finaly on board but we still butt heads from time to time mainly me, I get so aggervateda t seeing his loss in his weight when mine is stuck doing nothing.. it frustrates me to no ends... but undertand...YOU are NOT ALONE!