EIGHTY POUNDS LOST! Pics :)))

Options

Replies

• ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic job you've done! Your profile says you want to be someone your proud of, and guess what - you've made it!!! I especially love the picture on your profile where you're sitting across from a door with a long mirror - it really captures how great you're looking :flowerforyou:
  • barbie_g1rl
    Options
    amazing work girlie xx
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Great progress !!!!
  • l_beakley
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! I dream of just reaching 20 pounds lost right now. You are truly an inspiration.:happy:
  • lmorrow61
    Options
    Awesome you look great!!! Keep helping me be motivated.
  • LFaris2
    LFaris2 Posts: 1
    Options
    WTG I have just started again after having surgery on my knee and I ended up gaining 30 lbs so back at it I hope to be able to lose the much weight by the end of my year so maybe it will be me that gets to post pics after my loss come next year.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, congratulations on your success
  • tichondrius
    tichondrius Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are! :smile: The change is remarkable. No one would know it was only 80 lbs. You must feel so much better. How did you do it? Do you have a buddy? Go to the gym?... I just started today and have 90 lbs to go. Don't take this in a freaky way, but I am going to refer to your pictures often.

I did it by changing the way I ate! I kind of do. My best friend was trying to lose weight with me the whole time and she was there to be my inspiration. I don't go to an actual gym, but I do try to exercise. I don't do it as often anymore because I work and I'm often too tired to work out after working and my legs are sore for days :/ But thank you!!
    What a fantastic job you've done! Your profile says you want to be someone your proud of, and guess what - you've made it!!! I especially love the picture on your profile where you're sitting across from a door with a long mirror - it really captures how great you're looking :flowerforyou:

That is so sweet! This comment really made my day :) Thank you!!!!!

But really, thank you everyone! I've still got another 60-80lbs to go, but at least I've gotten this far, right?!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow, such a drastic change, congrats!!! I'm also curious about how tall you are, you are looking pretty thin at 220! great job!!!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • KayceRN
    KayceRN Posts: 40
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!! You look great :) gives me so much motivation to get the 60 pounds off I need to lose! Thank you for sharing
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    OMG girl you looks so great!! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Very amazing. GOOD FOR YOU!!
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the success!!! What an inspiration!!
  • tichondrius
    tichondrius Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow, such a drastic change, congrats!!! I'm also curious about how tall you are, you are looking pretty thin at 220! great job!!!

I'm about 5'7.5"! And thank you :)))
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Your Before photos remind me of how I looked in highschool, and your After photos reminded me of how nice it was to be able to fit into pretty underwear .Well done :)
  • kaktan
    kaktan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing! you look fabulous, i just joined here, you are an inspiration :)
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I did it by changing the way I ate! I kind of do. My best friend was trying to lose weight with me the whole time and she was there to be my inspiration. I don't go to an actual gym, but I do try to exercise. I don't do it as often anymore because I work and I'm often too tired to work out after working and my legs are sore for days :/ But thank you!!

The fact you don't go to gym and work and yet still lost weight faster than me is a testament to your willpower. I started trying to lose weight in October/November and joined a gym at the start of February and have been going 5-7 days a week and yet with a month less time and no gym you've lost 16 lbs more than I have.

You've done so well. I am sure you will get the rest off no worries at all and I look forward to seeing your reach your goal. Don't stop now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!