College Students?

Options
Hello all!

I'm not exactly new to MFP, but I actually want to start using it and start on my way to losing some weight. I'd love some fellow students as friends... I think University life is a unique one with busy schedules, unhealthy options which are oh so convenient, all night cram sessions, and even the occasional weekend "outing". I'd love some friends who are around my age and have common lifestyles. A little about me...

I'm 20 years old and go to the U of A. I love to watch U of A sports, I played some sports in high school, but now I'm just a fan, I should probably change that though! My newest interest/passion is animal rescue. I have a dog, she's the greatest. We went on a nice little walk tonight and I'm planning to have many, many more to come. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• HoundDown
    Options
    Just started MFP today!

I'm starting freshman year at university in September so I'll be new to all the busy schedules, unhealthy options, and crazy stressing. Played basket-ball all years in high school, planning on continuing throughout the course of my journey. I really would like to rescue an animal, possibly a dog to add to the family. Feel free to add up!
  • Teagc
    Teagc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    For the occasional dinner out or extra calories you know you're going to have over the weekend, just make up for it on another day. Hit the gym a little longer the day before. I would say after as well, but I've noticed with myself that it's easier to add a cushion than to try to make up for it later.