SNACK ATTACK!!! (Challenge)

Options
Who wants to join me in the ATTACK ON SNACKS!!!

I am particularly interested in stopping my post-work snacking (it's usually all junk food!)

Let's record 1 point for oursleves if we indulge in an unhealthy snack that we didn't originally plan on having. We can post on this board when we need to confess our bad habits (or boast about our successes :)

Then we can tally up our points on November 10th (add up your points and divide by the number of days you were doing this challenge)

For example, if you start tomorrow, then that will be 20 days. If you have 10 points, that mean you averaged .5 bad snacks a day. Your score will be .5

Who's in?? It's all about mind over matter. Let's crush those bad cravings!! :)

Replies

• jennybenny104
    Options
    Who wants to join me in the ATTACK ON SNACKS!!!

I am particularly interested in stopping my post-work snacking (it's usually all junk food!)

Let's record 1 point for oursleves if we indulge in an unhealthy snack that we didn't originally plan on having. We can post on this board when we need to confess our bad habits (or boast about our successes :)

Then we can tally up our points on November 10th (add up your points and divide by the number of days you were doing this challenge)

For example, if you start tomorrow, then that will be 20 days. If you have 10 points, that mean you averaged .5 bad snacks a day. Your score will be .5

Who's in?? It's all about mind over matter. Let's crush those bad cravings!! :)

I'm in! I have been really good but having some where to be acountable will help even more...

288820.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • winky_gurl
    Options
    I'm in!! I need to have that accountablity (i sneak some of my kids snacks)!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Yeah yeah...definately were I go haywire! I bought veggies today instead of crackers, chips etc I'm so proud of myself. Now...if only I can maintain this streak. I just had a raw bell pepper instead of cookies or other carb-y food.:tongue:
  • Skinny100
    Options
    Thank God we are starting tomorrow because I've already done some munching tonight!

We can do it ladies (and gents) :) !!!

I read this quote which may help us along the way:

"We all must suffer from one of two things: the pain of discipline of the pain of regret"

Let's feel the pain of discipline for a little while and reap it's fruits later on! :)
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! =] anything to keep me away from BBQ chips! haha
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    Thank God we are starting tomorrow because I've already done some munching tonight!

We can do it ladies (and gents) :) !!!

I read this quote which may help us along the way:

"We all must suffer from one of two things: the pain of discipline of the pain of regret"

Let's feel the pain of discipline for a little while and reap it's fruits later on! :)
    MMEEE TOOO HAHA
  • Skinny100
    Options
    tough 1st day - 2 points! Tortilla chips and a small pc of pie :(
    I'll try my best again tomorrow!!! :)
  • winky_gurl
    Options
    did good yesterday no points :) but started AF today so it's going to be tough...LOL!
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    I did horrible today!!! ugh let me see how i did lol.. i will say i scored like 3 today =[ bad bad
  • Skinny100
    Options
    I did bad last night. I did really good the whole day then messed up at night in front of the TV. I popped some popcorn (which wasn't so bad) but then I ended up eating cookies and a popsicle. I got 3 points yesterday :( That means I have a total of 5 points! But I got some veggies last night and made a lot of tea in my thermos pot, so I should be better today :) Let's continue our ATTACK ON SNACKS!!!

Anyone else is welcome to join us at anytime!!!

I have done this for 2 days and I have a total of 5 points.
  • winky_gurl
    Options
    sorry haven't posted in awhile...was down with the flu...I did really good while i was sick...no snack til last night...i had a rice krispies treat. thats 1 point for me. so total so far is 1 point...