Calling ripped males/body builders

Options
2»

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm eating like 2500-2900 net on a cutting diet. You're welcome to add me.
  • nickmast78
    Options
    I would suggest going to bodybuilding.com and finding a good PROVEN strength training routine for beginners and stick with that.

Your goal right now is either going to be putting on muscle mass and increasing in weight

or

maintaining muscle and decreasing body fat

you can't do both!

This is a good program if you so choose. http://growthstimulustraining.com/
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Your cardio sessions are actually working against you. If you want strength/mass go on a good strength training routine like starting strength and possibly add a few accessories if you feel the need but if you give it max effort you shouldnt need accessories. Make sure to eat 10-15% over tdee so that you gain some good mass.
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Knowing your height and weight would help us know if your calorie intake is sufficient.

Know matter how much you eat, it's going to be extremely difficult to add size and strength if you don't cut the cardio way way back.

i am 5 '6" 178lbs
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Your cardio sessions are actually working against you. If you want strength/mass go on a good strength training routine like starting strength and possibly add a few accessories if you feel the need but if you give it max effort you shouldnt need accessories. Make sure to eat 10-15% over tdee so that you gain some good mass.

Cheers, I need to up my upper body mass a bit, I dont really want to be BIG, I just look the wrong shape for my frame after my weight loss.

I looked into it i defo need to drop the cardio I have been running up to 40k a week.