New Girl

Options
Hi...I am trying this out because i can't use the this is "baby weight" excuse anymore...my son is now 3. I love snacking and seeing the calorie total go up defiantly should help me not eat as much. I've gained about 50 pounds since before I got pregnant. I am ready to feel good about myself again....so wish me luck.

Replies

• jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jzbaby :smile: You are gonna love this place not only will you be able to track your calories , Im sure you make many great friends and learn alot of useful information. :drinker:
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    thanks....i hope so!
  • missystock
    Options
    Welcome! I love myfitnesspal!! GOOD LUCK :happy:
  • mpernell1987
    Options
    Hi, My name is Melissa and I just joined. I have a seriously stupid question to ask. I cannot seem to get into the introduce yourself forum. It says to read the rules which I have done but I must be missing something. I wanted to get started right away do you know what I am doing wrong.
  • bretharpe
    Options
    Welcome jzbaby,

Good Luck to you I hope you do well. Let me know your progress! Myfitnesspals is awesome! Everyone is really nice and it helps. Keeps ya motivated when you have supporters!

Nice to meet you!
    Breanna
  • fastplastic
    fastplastic Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey new girl. im new here too. been on this site for arounda month and its a great tool. im on day 43 of the p90x program and i definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to get in great shape.that pic of me is day 1 and im looking alot better physicallly already. cant wait for the results of day 90.
  • mommy4boys
    Options
    Hi I am new too..I love Fitness pal so far..it helped me lose 3lbs last week! I have not been on track this week...I need to get my head back in the game. This looks like a great group!

281874.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • momma4four
    Options
    I'm new! 35year old mom to four. Wife to one. Lol. I love Zumba.looking forward to getting started.
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    its the button at the top right corner that says reply :)
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    good job! i hope i can do as good as u in my 1st week!
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    good luck with p90x! it looks like a great workout...maybe one day ill get up the energy to do it lol
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    thanks breanna good luck to u too
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    thanks breanna good luck to u too