New, hoping to make a change!

Options
Hi,

I'm new. 26 and 5ft 4 currently weigh 128lbs. Need to loose around 10+ lbs and tone up - ALOT! I know it seems a relatively small loss but it doesn't come off easily at all.

From sept to dec last year I saw a personal trainer 3x a week and did the paleo diet. I lost very little weight (4 max) but did loose inches. I then went on a fab holiday and couldn't afford to see the trainer when I got back so fell off the wagon!

I hate going to the gym as I always bump into one of the trainers and its quite embarrassing when I've fallen off the wagon :(. So I've started insanity, on day 2 currently.

Diet wise I am sticking to mostly paleo with just carbs from veg but I am now allowing odd pieces of fruit and sweet pot and squash. I have decided I will have the odd porridge and slice of burgen with cottage cheese as the insanity work outs really push me, infact my head was banging after insanity until I had a slice of burgen yesterday.

Anyway - I'm back on it! I will loose this weight!

Replies

• pattynoonan
    Options
    Hi, Whats Burgen? I too find it easy to fall off the wagon. I can eat well, lose 2 or 3 pounds, then get cravings, bake something really nice, go out for a meal with my husband, then within the next week, its all back to where i've started. I know I should be more active. I can get on a good roll there too, then its a week of nothing...feeling blah, tired, down.
    Hoping this site will help keep me motivated.