Want to wear a SEXY Halloween costume this year!

Options
Hey MFP friends! Oh my, it is less than 90 days til Halloween and I SOOO want to wear a sexy costume this year. I bought TWO of them, in fact, last year after Halloween during 50% off sales just so I'd have the motivation to get in shape. Alas, I think I'm a little bit heavier than I was at this time last year! So I am looking for a motivated support group who wants to really try to focus in the next three months. My costumes I have are a pin-up girl (complete with matching stockings and cute shoes!) and an umbrella girl (as in during F1 racing...very short dress, and I have very tall boots to go with). What do you hope to be?

Replies

• zumbasalsera
    Options
    Seriously I'm alone on this one? Not one other person is wanting to go as something sexy for Halloween???
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Halloween is one of my fav Holidays even being a grown up :) I actually wore my first sexy Halloween costume last year, I was a Sailor Girl.. This year I think I will have more to choose from since I have lost more weight.. I want to be a mermaid, but the costume I want costs over 200 dollars.. lol... I don't know if I will have the money for it, but I am sure going to try.. Because it is HOT!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    You're not alone.
    I am also a fan of girls wearing sexy halloween costumes. I just dont wear them myself. lol
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Heh, I'd love to wear a saucy costume...but my mom would kill me, haha. SO I'm aiming for a mini-dress to be worn on my 18th birthday at my first trip to a club. I have 3 months until then. I WILL BE SEXY ;)
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Heh, I'd love to wear a saucy costume...but my mom would kill me, haha. SO I'm aiming for a mini-dress to be worn on my 18th birthday at my first trip to a club. I have 3 months until then. I WILL BE SEXY ;)
    shhhh, you're supposed to be 18 already........
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I don't know which one I like more :)

RM4353.jpg

RC4352metallicmermaidcostume.jpg
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    last year when i hit my highest weight ever...i attemped to wear a sexy halloween costume....

DETERMINED to not ever have photos looking like that again, i need to look good for halloween this year!
    i'm thinking maybe a sexy baseball player. or a cliche playboy bunny. if i look good enough by then!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    This year I have the body and the hair to finally dress up as TINKER BELL!

Never done a really sexy costume. We didn't go out or dress up last year. The year before I was "Hit Girl" from Kickass.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Join the HOT 4 HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE group! I will be rocking the Pin-Up Girl style. I just need to get some rockin' heels to go with my dress!
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    shhhh, you're supposed to be 18 already........
    OH right. I mean..my 19th birthday..
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    Join the HOT 4 HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE group! I will be rocking the Pin-Up Girl style. I just need to get some rockin' heels to go with my dress!
    OH MY GOD. May I join? pretty please?
  • ducky1212
    Options
    Me too! I love Halloween and this year I want to be little red riding hood! And I have 18 pounds to lose!
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I was going to be Sexy Snow White, but I may not have the hair colour for it by Hallowe'en. Have to figure something else out!
  • saptamani
    saptamani Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This year I have the body and the hair to finally dress up as TINKER BELL!

I initially read that as "I have the body hair," and I was really wondering what kind of Tinkerbell you watched as a kid.