60 pounds down (with Pictures)

Options
BigDave1050
BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
So I started this Journey when I got to 285. Here is the only real fat pic I can find

fat.jpg

Here is my progress for the last four months. Each set of pictures was taken on the first of each month.

MaytoJulyLoss_Page000.jpg

This months.

AugFront.jpg

Augside.jpg

AugBack.jpg

I have now added weights to my workouts and still do about an hour of cardio six days a week. It will be interesting to see where I end up with my weight. I thought 230 would be good, but today I weighed in at 225 and still have belly fat. We'll have to see what 215 looks like on me. Thanks for looking at my progress so far, have a great day and stay fit my friends.

Replies

• sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!!! :)
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Great Transformation:)
  • stormguy
    stormguy Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow, great work! I *LOVE* looking at the ladies photos, but I wish we had more guys before/after photos as well. As a guy trying to lose weight, it is great to see the difference in photos like this. Can't wait to get my before/after photos up here. Thank you for the inspiration!
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    Wow, great transformation! You look much younger. Keep up the good work!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look great! I see there are kettle bells behind you in your photo...are you using them to gain muscle now? I have a set and just started using them. I like it, but I need to find some different workouts to do with them other than standard moves like swings and rows. Any suggestions?
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    nice job!!!
  • bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    SMILE you don't have to look so grouchy!!!!! You are looking awesome!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look great! I see there are kettle bells behind you in your photo...are you using them to gain muscle now? I have a set and just started using them. I like it, but I need to find some different workouts to do with them other than standard moves like swings and rows. Any suggestions?

I do Kettlebell for both weightless and strength training. (Two birds, on stone) I'll send you a PM with some Kettle Info.
  • NinjaChickie
    NinjaChickie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation Dave. You're doing great.. keep it up :bigsmile:
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome transformation! Way to go Dave! You, Sir, are an inspiration! :drinker: Cheers!
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    WTG!!! You look great! Fantastic work, keep it up! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!